Karma

Author's POV:

WARNING: Brace ya souls.

         •Not Proofread•

Jimin kept stealing glances at Jungkook as they were eating breakfast. Today happened to be the ‘D-day’ of Jimin's plan to put him behind bars. For the past few days Jimin has been checking Jungkook out carefully, sneakily obviously, otherwise Jungkook would notice something's up. He felt like scraping the plan so many times when Jungkook smiled at him wearily whenever he returned from work. Jimin felt like Jungkook doesn't deserve what he's about to do, contradictory to the fact. But then again, Jungkook needed to face his punishment.

You can't escape something like murder.

“You've been looking at me longingly since last night, what's wrong Jimin?” Jungkook asked. He had noticed the same look on Jimin's face last night at dinner.

“Huh what?” Jimin got out of his inner dilemma and questioned as he obviously didn't hear Jungkook.

“I said you've been looking at me longingly since last night, is there a problem?” Jungkook asked again.

“Nothing” Jimin said and resumed eating.

“You sure baby?” Jungkook asked again.

“Mmhm” Jimin hummed, his inner self hating to lie more.

Naturally Jimin isn't the one to betray someone or plan such elaborate things. He was doing this because he felt his family deserved justice. They can't lie to waste while their killer lives on happily.

Only difference is that Jimin didn't knew that Jungkook isn't at all happy. There's always a storm inside him.

And obviously Jimin can't live with the killer. He could practically hear his mother's words ringing in his head.

Oh how disappointed she must be that Jimin couldn't do anything sooner. But now he'll prove that he's a good son.

“I'm leaving for work okay. See you at night” Jungkook said and hesitantly walked near Jimin's chair and leaned down and gently pressed his lips against Jimin's.

Jungkook thought Jimin's anger towards him was fading that's why he was looking at him longingly. So he took his chance to kiss his baby, who didn't protest to it, nor reciprocate it. He was bit sad but still smiled when he pulled back and left hoping Jimin forgives him eventually.

Jimin just stayed glued to his seat and kept staring at the corridor from which Jungkook left. His heart screamed at him to stop him, tell him about everything and kiss him senseless.

His heart sure was so stupid. Stupid to fight against a man who has made his mind.

______________________________________

Afternoon:

Jimin paced around in his room, he was getting dizzy with all the thinking he's been doing. He had his phone in his hand and he almost called Jungkook many times to tell him that he's about to betray him. But obviously the consequences of it were not pretty.

Jimin jumped in shock when his phone rang. He had put an alarm for when he has to leave for the destined place for their plan. Jimin sighed and went to get ready, he had to do this.

______________________________________

Mr. Lee was all ready with his men and other necessary things in place. He was waiting for Jimin. He actually felt sad for Jimin but hell he had to do this. It's his job after all.