Crimson Pleasure

WARNING: Graphic depiction of violence.

Author's POV:

A white Ferrari drove up to the pier in Seoul. Jungkook was leaning against his car, waiting for the pest who stood in between his baby and him. He walked towards the car as it arrived.

A petite girl with long black locks and wine red dress with matching heels got out of the car. She was beautiful, but Jungkook was already way too obsessed with Jimin to even acknowledge her beauty. Compared to Jimin, everyone was trash according to Jungkook.

"Hi Jungkook, I'm Lisa. Omo you're more handsome in person" she commented and blushed right after.

Pathetic... Jungkook thought.

He still smiled on the outside, his most charming smile. He gestured towards his car.

"Let's get going, we can talk in the car" Jungkook insisted.

"Okay sure" she smiled at him and entered his car on her own. She was a little disappointed as he didn't open the car door for her, from how Jungkook spoke on the phone, she pegged for him to be those gentleman type of guys.

Guess I judged wrong... She thought.

"So did you tell your appa we're meeting tonight?" Jungkook wanted to get straight to business.

"Oh no, you said you've already booked everything so I didn't want to make you wait" she smiled showing her pearly white teeth and red lipstick.

She was already getting on Jungkook's nerves.

"Smart girl~" he purred in his silky tone.

"Thank you" she blushed.

"So Jungkook shi what do you like besides being a CEO?" She asked.

Is she for real?! Dumbass bitch. Oh I guess she doesn't know the real me haha... Jungkook smirked internally.

"I like creating art" he smiled at her continuing to drive to the location he had chosen. It was a warehouse in the middle of a dense forest and guess who owned that land?

"That's great, I like admiring art".

Is she trying to flirt??... Hoe you won't get me even if you took hundred reincarnations... Jungkook scoffed, mentally rolling his eyes secretly.

"Um... Jungkook, is the restaurant out of the city or something? I see we're going far from it" she questioned.

Took you long enough...

"Well it's my secret favourite place, no one has been there and I thought I should share that place with you since we'll be tied for life" Jungkook elaborated, mentally punching himself for his sickening words.

"That's extremely sweet of you, I know I'll like it for sure" she seemed excited now.

Jungkook was excited too, they're almost there.

He parked his car in front of the warehouse as they reached it.

Now she seemed scared.

"Mm, why are we here? This place doesn't look like a restaurant?" She turned to look at Jungkook but something struck her head hard instead.

"Because it ain't hoe" Jungkook spoke, metal hammer in his hand, covered in blood. He didn't hit her hard enough to kill though, he needed her for some things.

_____________________________________

Jimin's POV:

I walk down for dinner, hoping to find Jungkook. Although he never is at home for dinner today I need to talk to him so I'm kinda waiting for him.