Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy

Author's POV:

WARNING: Y'all might die at the end. Or feel like killing me.

•Not proofread and according to me it's complete utter shit (still updating bcuz I love y'all)•

Listen to 'Love And War' by Fleurie at the end (I've stated when to start the song) to get maximum feels.

"Did I just kill my baby who's pregnant?" Jungkook questioned himself and quickly scattered onto his feet.

“No, God please no. Let him live. I can't kill my own husband. My... Child” Jungkook muttered as he got into the first parked car he saw and drove in the direction the chopper went, spotting it quickly flying towards the east side of the town. There's only one huge high class hospital in that direction, which is his destination now.

Upon reaching there, Jungkook ran to the front desk and heaved for breath. His body was still recovering and not to mention he drove all the way to this hospital with his left arm. Also his ribs hurt since Yoongi kicked him there not so softly.

He's still thankful for that as it stopped him from doing something very horrible.

But he wasn't sure if he's already done that horrible deed.

“A Mr. Jeon must have been admitted into the VIP room, tell me the number. I'm his husband” Jungkook asked breathlessly.

“Uh sure sir, just a sec” the woman who's tag read Merie said nodding her head and typing away at her computer. Jungkook didn't actually have introduce himself since almost everyone knows him.

“It's room S196 sir” she said and Jungkook ran away without even thanking her.

As he reached up he saw guards guarding the corridor. When he tried to walk past them they stopped him, pissing him off immediately.

“Hands off me bitch, you're going against your Boss!” Jungkook said glaring at the men.

He doesn't want to beat anyone up right now. He needs to see his husband.

Plus his body isn't good enough for fighting.

“Sorry Boss, Mr. Min said to not let you in because it's for your own good” one of them informed.

Jungkook looked at him quizzically.

Then he saw Namjoon coming towards him.

“Is he alive please tell m-” Jungkook asked but received a strong punch square in his face as a response.

“I'm ashamed to call you as my brother!” Namjoon spat.

He hates violence but Jungkook earned this one. He understands that Jungkook must have a been angry, but that doesn't mean he hurts his husband. Especially when he is pregnant.

Sadly Jungkook didn't know that. Yoongi would have told him that to save Jimin's life but unfortunately Jungkook woke up in his absence and promptly set out to avenge himself.

“Please just tell me if he and the baby are alive” Jungkook asked cupping his bruised cheek. He didn't care about the men who saw him get punched.

Pride but fucked in this situation. He needs to know about Jimin.

Namjoon started nodding his head, making Jungkook's heart pick it's pace up. He then saw Hoseok and Yoongi and Jin coming towards him. Yoonseok looking equally pissed, still Hoseok was lot scarier. Jin looked at him disappointingly, eyes tear swollen.

“You fucking Satan spawn!” Hoseok cursed and slapped him hard.

Jungkook honestly wasn't even fazed by this point. He knows he deserves it.