I'm So Sorry

Author's POV:

            •Not Proofread•

The Jeon's were taking a walk in their garden on a beautiful morning. They were actually walking their pet, or more like Jimin's pet, which Jungkook gifted him as their wedding gift. When Jimin was presented with his gift pet, he fell off the couch. Who wouldn't though when you see a huge black panther stalk towards you. Jimin immediately concluded that Jungkook has no sense of gifting a pet. He could have chosen a cute kitten or puppy, but no. It had to be a ferocious animal like a freaking black panther who's eyes gleam dark golden.

On other news, Jimin had been going nuts thinking about that mysterious guy. He needed help, that was for sure. He alone can't escape Jungkook. But he didn't know if he could actually trust that guy. Will he actually be capable of arresting Jungkook and keeping him locked? Because if Jimin hands him over and Jungkook escapes, surely all hell will break loose. If that actually happens, Jimin isn't sure of surviving. But then again he can't just live here forever and act like his husband didn't slaughter his whole family.

His heart was quite chaotic recently. It despised the idea of sending Jungkook to prison. It said that it could ruin Jungkook and the chances of them being together peacefully.

But his rational mind strongly believed Jungkook needed to be punished for his crimes. Also he didn't love Jimin. What if Jungkook gets bored with him? What if his obsession turns towards someone else? What then? Jimin is sure he'll end up dead in a ditch.

“Jungkook” Jimin called out, wanting to try a little something.

“Yeah babe” Jungkook answered, walking little ahead of Jimin with their panther's leash in his left hand.

Jimin was yet to name his pet so currently the beautiful panther was nameless.

“I have chosen a college” he said and Jungkook turned around, giving Jimin his full attention.

“Which one is it? I'll tell them to fill your admission form immediately” Jungkook said. He wanted his baby to study in whichever college he wished to.

“It's overseas” Jimin said.

Well, Jungkook wanted his baby to study in whichever college he wished to, but by his side.

Not far away from him.

“No. Choose one here” Jungkook said, displease evident in his tone.

“No I want to go there, it's one of the best colleges. Tae would be coming with me too” Jimin said, trying out all his ammo.

“Okay. I'll get their teachers here. They'll teach you at anytime you wish to be taught at” Jungkook said and resumed his walk, leaving his fuming husband behind.

Of course his ass would never stop being possessive and overly dramatic.

Jimin huffed and walked back in the opposite direction. Jungkook was being impossible. He wasn't showing any redeemable quality, despite the one where he is less controlling. But on big matters like these he doesn't let Jimin have his freedom. Which pisses Jimin off to no end.

_____________________________________

Evening, at Jimin's school...

Jimin had his graduation ceremony. He was graduating but his family wasn't there. Instead their killer, his husband, his only family, would attend his ceremony and even hand him his result as Jungkook was the chief guest for obvious reasons. Jimin couldn't comprehend his situation at the moment.