Appa

Author's POV:

Several months later:

Jimin gave an exhausted smile as the doctor handed him his child and he immediately cuddled it closer. Taehyung patted Jimin's head and smiled a boxy grin.

They were currently in the hospital as Jimin had gone into labour hours ago, making Taehyung rush back to him from his workplace.

“You did great Minnie” he said and Jimin smiled at him and looked back at his son.

Shockingly his child looked exactly like Jungkook. Same cute nose, thin lips and face structure. He couldn't tell the colour of the eyes as the baby still hadn't opened his eyes.

“You should inform the real father” Dr. Piya said smiling at Jimin because she noticed how the child didn't resemble either of the fathers present.

Jimin gasped at the rude and truthful doctor, who immediately fled the room.

“Ignore her chim” Tae said, slightly irritated.

Although he doesn't like Jimin giving birth to that psychopath’s child, he can't hate them both as it's not their fault getting involved in these circumstances. Especially the child.

“We'll raise him right” Tae said stroking the baby's fluffy cheeks, making Jimin smile at him.

Jimin still wasn't sure if he should check up on Jungkook. He wondered that it might be a bad idea to even get in contact with Hobi hyung as it might lead to Jungkook finding him. In all honesty, Jimin doesn't want to go back and live in that cage and feel the constant guilt of living with that killer.

For now he wants to live freely and take care of his child. Yes, he knows that this child is partly that killer's too but he's gonna ignore that fact for sometime and concentrate on giving the child a good, mafia free upbringing. Which the child definitely needs.

______________________________________

Meanwhile:

Jungkook kept fidgeting in his seat as Jungshin had called him in his office to talk about something. He didn't state the reason. Which is why Jungkook was nervous.

Jungshin walked in sassily?

Jungkook was shook, but still he got up and bowed in greeting. Since when did his father's aura became like this? He usually gave off dreadful vibes but now it was different. He hasn't met his father in months because he was busy and provided reports each month through emails. So this was a shocking meeting.

“I noticed how your little bitch left you” Jungshin said as he seated himself at his chair.

“No he left overseas for studies” Jungkook said quickly despite the fear and shock.

That's the reason they had officially declared to make up for his absence.

“There's no point in lying when I've been watching you for months” Jungshin said, looking slightly angered.

Jungkook was confused. If he was watching it all go down why didn't he interfere? Moreover he was practically dying many times, why didn't Jungshin come visit him?

What does he have to do to get even an ounce of love or care from this man?

“Why didn't you interfere then? Why aren't you mad at me for lying?” Jungkook questioned.

He was also shocked as his appa didn't slap him for lying in his face, which he usually does.

“I realized it's none of my business” he answered shrugging and Jungkook's mouth hung open at that.