Angel

Author's POV:

(an: Listen to the song Angel by The Weeknd later in the chapter for full effect).

Minkook scrutinised his appa as the male was tying the simple tie knot on his tiny crisp white collar.

“Perfect” Jungkook moved back to admire his work.

(an: the intensity of the pun killed me).

“Purfect!” Minkook cheered patting his tie.

“Let's go!” Jungkook helped Minkook get off the high chair in front of the vanity table.

He then led them down for breakfast, totally not taking their slide route.

“Good morning Papa!” Minkook ran at Jimin's legs and hugged them as soon as he noticed his father near the dining table.

“Morning Minnie” Jimin gave an eye smile and helped him sit on his high chair.

“Good morning baby” Jimin felt strong arms slide around his waist from behind and a kiss being placed at his left cheek.

“Good morning Kook” Jimin turned around and pecked Jungkook's lips.

After that everyone settled into their seats, proceeding to finish their breakfast. Sadly the trio were unfortunate to be deprived of the company of fire and ice, also known as Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jimin could tell something was up with them but couldn't find a right moment to talk to Hoseok about it.

_______________________________________

“You're going to be okay Kookie” Jimin patted his son's back who held him in a tight grip.

“Nu papa, I don't want to go” Minkook was near tears, face red.

Jungkook and Jimin were at Minkook's new school to drop him off. Understandably, the kiddo was afraid of the new environment.

“We can homeschool him” Jungkook advised when Jimin looked at him for help.

“No, he needs a normal upbringing” Jimin tried to pry his son off him, which was quite difficult.

“Papa will be here when school leaves okay? Don't be afraid Kook-ah” Jimin managed to put his son down and held his shoulders.

“But” Minkook pouted his wobbly lips.

“These uncles will be with you all the time, don't worry” Jungkook pointed towards the six guards which were appointed for Minkook's safety.

Minkook glanced towards them and saw one of them waving his RJ plushie with a small smile. The rest of them were holding the collection of his plushies and other necessary supplies like snacks, juice and water. The guards were armed too but their guns were hidden under their coats. Jimin wanted to curb the gun exposure as much as possible. Still, their gate security guards held guns openly.

“Okay” Minkook mumbled and Jungkook handed the small backpack to one of the guards, making Jimin roll his eyes. Jimin took the bag off the guard's hand and put in on Minkook's shoulders as it wasn't even heavy— it contained just a notebook and stationary— and he wanted Minkook to be as normal as possible.

“Be good okay? Don't hit anyone with your plushies” Jimin said making Jungkook chuckle. Minkook had the habit to just hit people with plushies whenever he was displeased with them.

Jimin gave a warning glare at Jungkook, not finding it as amusing as his husband does. They both knew who he got that trait from.

“Yeah no hitting people Kook-ah, or your plushies will be taken away” Jungkook said, trying to be a strict parent.