Red

Author's POV:

WARNING: I might as well have written this on crack or something.
•Not proofread•

“Minnie I'm home!” Taehyung hollered as he entered his apartment. A small fluffball waddled towards him and he immediately picked it and swung it around whilst displaying his signature square grin.

“Tahtahhh” Minkook cheered and got whooshed in the air by Taehyung.

“How was your day Kook-ah?” He asked as he held Minkook on his hip with one arm and lightly pinched his chubby cheek with the other.

“Ith wash fun buth Papa's frien came home and kisshed him” Minkook pouted at the end.

A loud smack distracted Taehyung from questioning further. They both turned towards Jimin who had entered the living room and had a chubby hand flat aganist his reddening face.

'Did he just smack himself in the face?' Taehyung wondered.

Jimin had infact smacked himself square in the face upon hearing his son rat him out like that.

“Namjesus! Why wasn't he born stupid or something?!” Jimin muttered.

He was supposed to break Jungkook's arrival to Taehyung, not his overly intelligent child.

'I never told him to hide this anyway' Jimin mentally chastised himself and moved towards his pretend husband and son.

“We'll discuss that after dinner” he answered upon Taehyung's questioning expression.

Taehyung merely nodded and put Minkook on his feet and went to freshen up for dinner.

An hour later Jimin had put Minkook to sleep and now he was seated with Taehyung in their shared bedroom.

Now before ya imaginations run wild, all they ever did in their bedroom was cuddle! Jimin's mind was always plagued with Jungkook to even think of doing anything remotely sexual with his bestfriend.

“I'm gonna go ahead and assume this 'friend’ was Jungkook” Taehyung said as he noticed Jimin's hesitation on speaking.

“Yes” Jimin whispered.

It was difficult to speak for Jimin because he knew this will break his friend's heart.

“Then what are we doing sitting here so casually? Let's pack” Taehyung said getting up but stopped when Jimin held his hand.

“There's no need to run Tae, he's changed. He won't hurt us anymore” Jimin stated and Taehyung gave him a skeptical look.

“What proof do you have?” He questioned.

“Well, for starters you're not dead. He didn't even lash out when he realized I lied to him about losing Minkook when I was pregnant” Jimin answered.

“So that's what the phone call was about” Taehyung whispered realizing Jimin's abrupt call at his office. Jimin didn't usually call him like that.

“Hm” Jimin affirmed.

“What does he want?” Taehyung questioned the obvious to assure himself.

“For me to go back with him” Jimin said and Taehyung sighed vocally.

“You can't go Minnie! What if he's acting? Maybe he's just pretending to improve and will lash out the moment you go back with him” Taehyung stated his doubt.

“I'm not immediately going back with him. He'll have to work for it this time. He'll have to prove he's worthy of being around us” Jimin stated regarding himself and his child.