This New Feeling

Author's POV:

It was a pleasant Saturday morning, the sun was out, not scorchingly hot but gently warm. Jimin had no school as it was the weekend, as for Jungkook he had moved all his meetings to tomorrow so he could take his fiancé to meet his family.

Jimin was all ready to go meet his mother and brother but the only problem was that he couldn't find his handphone to carry along. He was hoping he could convince Jungkook to at least let him stay in touch with his mom.

"Baby, are you there? I'm all ready to go" Jungkook walked in Jimin's walk-in closet, searching for his little fiancé.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, who was dressed casually for once.

Kookie's outfit ( keeps chanting ' you're not my bias, I'm a loyal bish' while putting this pic )

Jimin was dumbstruck for a moment, then he quickly mentally smacked himself in the face and answered.

"I can't find my handphone, I searched the bathroom, my study desk, nightstand and this whole closet. Have you seen it?" Jimin pouted at the end cutely.

"Oh yeah, here I had it" Jungkook spoke pulling out Jimin's handphone from his back pocket.

" Why did you have it? It's not like I'm gonna call or text anyone" Jimin huffed, irritated as he had to search for his handphone for quite a while now. He was already tired.

"Because I had to get your friend's number put in it. Mm Kim Taehyung is it?" Jungkook said looking unsure about the name of the boy.

"What! You're lying aren't you? You're just playing with me, right?" Jimin looked up suspiciously at Jungkook.

"Why would I lie Jimin?" Jungkook scoffed.

"Okay let me check then" Jimin then unlocked his phone and sure enough saw the contact 'Kim TaeHyung' saved in it. He quickly touched dial to make a call.

The phone rang three times before a raspy, deep voice spoke.

"Who the hell decided to ruin my sleep" Taehyung whined.

"Tae, it's me Jimin" Jimin said, unable to hide the excitement from his voice. Jungkook immediately regretted his decision to let Jimin have that privilege.

"Jimin ah, is that really you?! Oh my God how did you manage to call me. Wait is something wrong?! Are you hurt?" Tae panicked when his sleepy mind registered his caged friend finally managed to contact him, which also arose the suspicion of his friend's safety. He thought his friend needed his help.

Jimin chuckled at his friend's concern and answered happily giggling as he spoke.

"I'm okay taetae, just wanted to make sure if I'm really getting to call you. Go back to sleep, I'll call you later" Jimin smiled at the end. Jungkook was boiling at this point, he didn't want Jimin to smile for someone else or be so happy just talking to someone else.