Chapter 58: Say Yes

Start from the beginning

"Mon amie! The altar is over there!", We heard Seulgi shouted. Pointing at the spot where I saw this small stage, surrounded with flowers, and a middle age man holding a book which I think was a priest is standing in front waiting for us.

"Too early for the vows." Someone added.

"Do it in front!"

"We're waiting for the kiss. So move your asses in front."

"Our friends seem a little bit impatient.", I chuckled looking back at Lisa again, then I saw her toothy smile planted on her face. That smile that will make your day complete. And I love it so much.

"I think I'm getting impatient as well, because I badly want to kiss you right here and right now.", Lisa said with narrowed eyes, nipping on her lower lip while moving her head closer to me.

"Ani~ not yet, be patient Manoban.", I said putting a finger on her lip stopping her before she forgot what we're supposed to do first. So I was the one who pulled away from her and drag her towards the stage. So we can finish the vows, and do what we both want.

----------

After their vows.

And I do's.

"Kiss!"

"Kiss!"

"Go get her Mon amie!"

"Show us how it's done!"

"They couldn't get anymore annoying right?", Lisa murmured, shaking her head in disbelief, while Jennie chuckled. But her face shows how flustered she was knowing that they have kiss in front of everyone.

But Lisa quickly snakes her arm around Jennie's waist, and pulled the girl closer to her. Leaving no space in between, and without waiting anymore seconds. Lisa's hand went behind her wife's nape as she tilted her head, lunging towards the girl and gently pressed her lips on the latter.

Jennie was surprised that she had to cling on Lisa's shoulder for support, feeling weak by how good Lisa's pliant and soft lips was pressed against hers. It was then that made her closed her eyes, and moved her lips along with Lisa. It was so natural that their mouth opened, and tongue gently pushing against each other seeking for entrance.

Both gave way, and let their desire succumb that moment. And momentarily forgetting that the world was watching them.

And everyone clapped unison, feeling happy for the two knowing themselves what these two have suffered from before this day finally comes.

"Go get a room!"

"There are kids here!"

That's when Jennie snapped out of the moment. And used all ounce of her sanity to pull away from the kiss. Gasping for air, foreheads leaning at each other. But still not breaking their gaze with each other's lips.

"I love you..", Lisa mumbled breathelessly. Smiling and caressing Jennie's face with her thumb.

"I love you too Lisa.", Jennie replied and planting a small peck on her wife, before finally pulling away from the girl. Smiling brightly, and covering her mouth and silently giggled.

---------

On the reception.

"Everyone!", Seulgi caught everyone's attention, as she stood up in front. Holding a mike, and smiling from ear to ear.

"I just want to take this opportunity to congratulate my, eunuch friend that probably be dropping that title on this day. If you know what I mean.", Seulgi said jokingly, looking at Lisa and Jennie's direction.