Chapter 27: Afraid

Jennie Pov.

At the office.

Lisa had fetched me again this morning. And I can't explain how happy I am when I saw her standing outside and waiting for us. She seems ok now, I was really worried of her yesterday, but hopefully it was nothing.

Now she's seating at her desk and looking so serious while she was working. But she seldom glance at me and smiling.

"Unnie! good morning!", Mina exclaimed and hug me from the back greeting me.

"Good morning.", I said and smiling as I turned my head on her.

"How's your weekend unnie?", Mina said as she sat on her seat and fixing her things.

"Great, it was great.", I answered smiling, as I remember I just spent my whole weekend with Lisa.

"Great?", Mina then looked at me with squinting eyes, and hover her eyes on me.

"Hmm, you're looking really pretty today unnie. And looking so happy, what's with-", Mina paused and her eyes went wide and looking at something. I've turned my head on where she was looking.

Mina quickly grab my hand and checked on the ring that I was wearing closely.

"Is this an engagement ring unnie?", Mina asked furrowing her brow.

"Uhmm..yes?", I mumbled biting on my lip.

"Oh my God!", Mina exclaimed almost jumping in shocked. I quickly held her hand and shhsss her cause her voice suddenly raised making everyone looking at our direction. Mina quickly covered her mouth, and bow as she apologize with the sudden outburst.

"Was it her unnie? Did Lisa proposed to you? Oh my God.", Mina asked while shaking my arm excitedly.

"Yes, just yesterday. And it's a long story.", I said smiling and tucking my hair at the back of my ear. Getting really flustered as I talked about this matter with someone else.

"O.M.G, then you have lot of things to tell me unnie.", Mina said giggling on her seat.

"I will but later. ", I said nodding at her. But Mina then tapped my arm and wiggling her brow pointing at somewhere. I quickly turn my head on it, and saw Lisa looking at us then suddenly she picked up her phone.

Ring~ Ring~ my phone begun to ring, and Lisa pointed at her phone telling me to pick up mine. And so I did.

"Can you come here for a sec?", Lisa said. And hang up quickly, it's funny that she asked yet she didn't wait for me to answer and leaving me no choice but to obey her.

"That was fast?", Mina mumbled. As she saw me end up the call.

"She just told me to go to her office, I don't know why?", I said and got up from my seat.

"Aw~ go unnie~ your fianceè, might be missing you already.", Mina said and chuckled at her own statement. I just shakes my head and smile in response.

Then I went towards Lisa's office as she told me. Lisa then opened the fog lights of her office. Aish, what was she thinking now opening the fog lights?

I knocked first, and Lisa opened the door and grabbed my arm and close the door locking it.

"Yah? why did you lock the door?", I asked furrowing my brow.

"Because I don't want anyone to disturb us.", Lisa said and walked towards me eyeing me from below and going up meeting my eyes.

"Yah, if you are thinking of doing it here, I won't let you. It's early and we're at the office.", I said as I stepped back and stopped her from going near me.