Chapter 14: Mon amie!

At the parking ground.

"Let me drive you home.", Lisa said trying to block Jennie's way towards her car.

"Ani. I have my own car, If I don't bring my car back home then what will I use tomorrow?", Jennie said trying to get pass Lisa.

"I'll fetch you, I'll drive you tomorrow here in the office as well.", Lisa said still insisting.

"Are you out of your mind? That's too bothersome for you.", Jennie said furrowing her brow in amusement. She wanted to accept the offer, but thinking it would only hassle the girl is a big no for her.

"No, it's not, don't ever think like that. I insist it, that means I'm willing, please?", Lisa said and clasped her hand in front of Jennie. Trying to pleased the girl.

"Why?", Jennie asked curiously. Wanting to know why Lisa is trying to insist that she would drive her home.

"Uhmm, you see uhm, it's just that.. Uhm.", Lisa said while scratching her nape and looking at ground trying to find the answer.

"Just? What Lisa?", Jennie said waiting for the latter to answer.

"Aish..", Lisa huffed scrunching her eyes closed having difficulties to answer. Jennie saw, and smile as she watched the girl's expressions.

"You're a smooth talker at times, and sometimes being shy?, And I always wonder what's on your mind do you know that?", Jennie said smiling and slowly shaking her head in disbelief. Lisa slightly get flustered as she heard what Jennie said. And the latter was right, sometimes she just say things out of nowhere, and sometimes she wanted to say things but can't find the way to bring that up.

"Are you sure you can fetch me up tomorrow? At 6am, and oh wait..I have 3 sisters that I need to bring to school too, before going to office. And your car only has two seats?" Jennie asked. Although she can just ask her sisters to ride the bus going to school, but since the girl in front of her was insisting she thought waking the girl up so early and wasting her time for an hour just for her sisters will make the girl back out.

But Lisa smile widely, making Jennie all confused.

"Ohh, that's fine with me..more earlier more time spending with you." Lisa said and mumble to her self the last sentence.

"And about the car?, I can just use my other car to fetch you. That red one was just my favorite, but I'm ok using the other car. So uhm? Let's go?", Lisa said as she held Jennie's hand unconsciously, and walk the girl going towards her red bmw car. Lisa was still oblivious about the girl's growing redness on her cheeks. As the latter kept her head low so Lisa wouldn't notice.

Lisa opened the car door and let Jennie seat first before she closed it and goes over to the driver seat after.

Lisa was also oblivious of what she was feeling at the moment, and smiling all throughout their ride. This didn't left unnoticed by the girl beside her who was looking at her the whole time.

"You know, if your eyes can shoot out laserbeam, I might be dead by now.", Lisa said still well focused on the road.

Jennie smirked as she heard it. Lisa just sounded like a kid, and it amused her.

"You've been smiling there the whole time, are you happy?", Jennie asked still looking at Lisa.

"Of course I'm happy, if not then I might be crazy right?", Lisa said sarcastically, this made Jennie looked at her with half lidded eyes.

"Great, you just made look stupid. Thanks.", Jennie said with a hissed.

"Ahahaha, aigoo. You're so easy to annoy.", Lisa said as she took a glance on the girl beside her, and smiled teasingly.