Chapter 28: Grass Field

Jennie Pov.

Lisa cancelled her supposed to be friend's night just to stay with me. Call me selfish, but seeing her at that state made me not want to let go of her hand.

"Where are we going?", I asked confusedly while looking outside the car window.

"Hmm, you'll see..", Lisa said while she focused on the road. I looked at her side trying to check on her. She looks serious tho, and it's making me curious.

"Can I open the window?", I asked, wanting to have some fresh air. There's not much car passing by at the road, and the night was really mesmerizing, with all the city lights.

"Sure.", Lisa answered and opened the car window for me.

As soon as she opened it, a wide smile was plastered on my face. I brought my hand out of the window. Extending it to feel the breeze hitting my bare skin.

"This is really refreshing.", I mumble smiling and leaning my head at the window. And for a brief moment, I cleared my head, thinking of nothing and just closed my eyes savoring the air that passing through me.

But after a few minutes of having no thoughts, my mind started to get clouded again.

And I can't helped it.

I am so worried for her, I can't help but to worry for her. What she said earlier about her getting strangled by someone keeps bothering me.

I didn't saw anyone?

But if I was just late?, and there really is someone that tried to harm her?

Oh God, please that's the worst thing I could think of.

"We're here.", Lisa suddenly spoke. And it made me opened my eyes quickly.

And what I saw was a large scale of greeny landscape. And not far away was modernized building. And If I wasn't mistaken we're at a school's soccer field?

Lisa parked her car not far away from the field.

"Is this a school's soccer field?", I asked furrowing my brow. Lisa turned her head looking at me and smiled. Confirming what I just stated.

"This was my elementary school. And that field was my haven.", Lisa said pointing at the field outside.

"Ow, so you brought me here? to play soccer with you?", I asked raising a brow on her. Coz I'm literally clueless why are we here.

"You said you wanted to know me more. So I brought you here. Come on let's go outside. You'll love it here.", Lisa excitedly unbuckled her seatbelt and then helped me unbuckled mine before she went out of the car and opened the door for me.

Lisa then held my hand and dragged me with her, going towards the field, with a smile plastered on her lips.

Just seeing her smiling like this was enough to make my heart flutter without even trying anything.

The field was vacant and I think we're the only persons in here. And few lights are open to give us enough view with the the whole surroundings.

And to my surprised, Lisa just brought me at the middle of the field.

"Hey, is this really ok? are we allowed here?", I asked getting anxious.

"Ofcourse, trust me.", Lisa said as she stopped on pace and turned to look at me.

"Let's sit.", Lisa said smiling as she slumped her butt on the grass field. I got really surprise but I still did the same and sat beside her, while hugging my knees.