Chapter 39: Ring

Jisoo made her way out of Rosé's unit. And now walking in haste with her head low, along the hallway. Clenching her hands tight, and biting her lip to supressed herself from being vulnerable. Denying herself from showing weakness. Although she's not expecting anything from Rosé, cause she herself put up a cover up from her own feelings by using her friend. Seeing Rosé's looked at her bestfriend with so much love, still does affect her a lot.

'Am I jealous?', Jisoo mumbled to herself, with a sly smirk. Amused by her own damn feelings.

After minutes of spacing out while walking in haste, Jisoo reached the parking ground in no time. Making her way inside her car, as quick as possible trying hard to keep herself from looking back.

Jisoo Pov.

I thought I was ready to see it with my own eyes. Cause I'm well aware of it. I know she's madly inlove with that person, but damn why can't my heart accept it?

'Your bestfriend was inlove with someone else, and I never knew it would hurt me to see you giving your all for someone who couldn't give it back to you?, I can't..I can't stand seeing you like that Rosé. I'm sorry.', I mumbled gripping tight at the steering wheel of my car. Narrowing my gaze at the building exit. Now heaving a deep sigh.

"I guessed I have to stop now.", I mumbled dropping my head at the wheel. Closing my eyes and feeling so exhausted.

-----------

At Rosé's unit.

Rosé pulled Lisa's arm and wrapped it around her neck. And her arm around Lisa's waist to support her friend's weight. Giving all her strenght, she pushed herself to stand up while lifting up the latter.

She walked so slowly, while dragging Lisa's body along with her. And as soon as she reached her bed. Rosé slumped her body down on the matress of her bed, with Lisa lying beside her.

Rosé facing the ceiling of her room. With a straight face.

"She already left. And I let her leave like that?", Rosé mumbled softly still not showing any sign of emotion, and just staring blankly at the ceiling.

"whoz that Roje-ah?", Lisa mumbled, lying flat on the matress with her front. Her half lidded eyes looking at her bestfriend. And can't still manage to feel her body, numb from all the alcohol she took in.

"That's Jisoo unnie. And you know what she said she likes me.", Rosé said flatly.

"Wol, thaz good for youu~ You shud layk er bakk.", Lisa mumbled, slowly closing her eyes.

Rosé closed her eyes, and laughed at her bestfriend who's still talking despite the effect of alcohol.

But her laugh slowly went down, and her eyes starting to betray her. When a dropped of tear escaped it's way from her eyes. Followed by another dropped. Until she couldn't control the volume coming out from her eyes, even if she blocked it, wiping it with the back of her hands.

"Shorry, did I? shaid? sed shomthing wrong?", Lisa asked hazily, trying to lift her head still with half lidded eyes, to check on her friend.

"No~, you didn't said anything wrong. It's just I did something wrong. ", Rosé murmured while sobbing.

"I think I hurted her. But I didn't mean to.", Rosé added, her sobs getting more louder.

"Roje-ah..", Lisa murmured while crawling over Rosé's side, as she extended her arm at the top of the girl, pulling it close to her and side hugging her bestfriend.

"I feel so bad, I really didn't mean to hurt her.", Rosé said still sobbing, and covering her face with her hands. Lisa didn't answered as the latter already fell asleep again.