Chapter 57: Party

Inside Lisa's car.

Jennie was seating at the shotgun seat beside Lisa, and been in deep thoughts for a bit long. That Lisa already noticed.

"Are you ok? You've been silence for a while now?", Lisa said, catching a glance at the girl beside her, while her hands are busy at the wheel.

But Jennie didn't respond. And still at her thoughts, that made Lisa's brow flinched, looking confused. So she stirred the wheel, and hastely pulled the car over. Making the girl beside her startled.

"W-why? why did you stopped the car?", Jennie finally spoken, and gave attention at the girl beside her.

"You've been spacing out? Or rather your too occupied that you can't hear me? Is there something bothering you?", Lisa asked as she tilt her head, looking intently at Jennie's face.

"Ow, I didn't hear you. I'm sorry baby~", Jennie smile apologetically, while cupping Lisa's face softly.

"It's ok, I was just worried. You aren't talking to me. Did I upset you?, You know we can cancel this trip, and just stay home if you aren't feeling well.", Lisa said, grabbing Jennie's hand on her face, and caressing the back of it with her thumb.

"Don't worry, I'm ok, please don't cancel it. You already said yes to her, you're bestfriend must be expecting you.", Jennie answered shaking her head when Lisa was planning to go back because of her. And she does not want that to happen, since she's been really curious to meet Lisa's friends that she also couldn't remember. Lisa did talk about them a lot, but the part about her bestfriend Rosè wasn't that much not unlike how she talk about her other friends like Seulgi, and Jeongyeon. And this is what occupied Jennie's thoughts, specially when she felt like Rosè has something to do with her past that's making her feel uneasy from quite a while.

Jennie Pov.

Haist..I didn't even knew I was in deep deep thoughts this whole ride, this is because of that girl. Is she just Lisa's bestfriend? Why am I feeling heavy when I heard her mumble that bestfriend thing, aish c'mon Jennie don't over think. Lisa is just yours.

'Yup Lisa's just mine' I mumbled to myself.

I just sound so possessive, when did I become like this? Seriously, Lisa is driving me crazy, this past few weeks, I can't stop thinking about her even she's with me. Aish..

"Jennie?", Lisa mumbled my name, that caught my attention, oh great I was spacing out again.

"Don't mind me baby~, let's go. By the way where are you bringing me? I felt like we've been in your car for an hour? And I noticed that all I see is this wide road ahead?", I asked furrowing my brow, and looking at the road in front of us.

"It's a secret, my friends told me to meet them there, Rosè just came back from Australia, and they're planning a little welcome back party.", Lisa answered casually. That got me in shock. W-wait? Party?

"Party? Lisa did you just said party?", I exclaimed and now glaring at her. She didn't even told me about it, and I was only thinking it will just be a simple dinner meet ups.

"You are so dead. Urgh, why didn't you tell me that it was a party!?", I yelled at her, and slapped her arm. Bit she just laughed at me!?

"Hey, hey ok I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just want to surprise you.", Lisa said still wearing that grin on her face, while she quickly held both my wrist so I would stop slapping her arm.

"Where are we going just tell me?!", I shouted and continue glaring at her.

"It's-"

"If you're gonna say it's a secret one more time, I swear I'm not gonna let you touch me for a whole week.", I cutted her off cause I knew she's not planning to tell me. I'm not even prepared, I am only wearing a simple clothes. What if her friends are all high class business women like her? Then they'll saw me just wearing a simple dress. They might think I'm not worthy enough for their friend. And this is making me anxious.