Chapter 21: Responsibility

Jennie Pov.

"I love you Jennie Kim.", She said while looking straight into my eyes. And I was left speechless as I stared at her face.

She smiled tenderly and that's when I broke into tears again. But this time, it was pure hapiness.

"I love you too Lisa.", I said and gave her my most genuine smile in return.

I quickly wrapped my arm around her torso and pulled her closer to me. Hugging her so tight while I burried my head resting on her chest. And it didn't take long when I felt her arms wrapping my body, and hugging me as tight as I did to her. I never asked for someone like her but she came, she came at the most unexplainable and unexpected way. And it was the best thing that ever happened to me so far. And I would not ask for more cause being with her was enough.

"Kissu!"

"Kiss unnie!"

"Yass Kiss!"

"You heard that?", Lisa whispered in my ear. And I just facepalmed my self in my thoughts. These three really love dissing ther unnie aish.

Lisa then pulled away from the hug and without warning, she cupped my jaw and tilt my head and now pressing her soft and plump lips with mine. And I never knew I would miss someone's kiss this much. I tug on Lisa's clothes and pulled her closer to mine as I wanted to feel her kiss more, we both closed our eyes as we savour this moment, Lisa deepened our kiss while I wrapped my arms on her waist. This was the sweetest kiss she ever gave me, making me tear up more.

"Ayieee!"~ Now I'm hearing those three clapping and giggling at the side.

Making me and Lisa smile between our kiss. When we both parted and panting after our kiss, Lisa brought her hands on my cheek, and wipe the tear stain that was left in there.

"Sorry for always making you cry. It won't happen again.", Lisa said and softly kissed my forehead. And hugging me tight again.

---------------------

Inside Lisa's car.

After they dropped off Jennie's sisters.

"Why are you smiling like that? Do I have a dirt on my face?", Lisa said glancing at Jennie's side from time to time.

"Nothing, I was just so happy to see you.", Jennie said and smiled from ear to ear. Lisa then smiled as well and grab Jennie's hand, intertwining their hands while her other hand was busy steering on the wheel. Jennie then hugged Lisa's arm and resting her head on it.

"So uhm..", Lisa broke the silent a minute later.

"Hmm?", Jennie hummed in response.

"Do you remember my question the last time before you avoided me?", Lisa asked. That made Jennie pulled away from Lisa's arm immidiately.

"Question?", Jennie tilt her head and thinking deeply trying to remember it.

"Ow, that thing? You asked me if you can court me is that it?", Jennie asked curiously.

"Yup, I understand why you rejected me. But this time everything was cleared. And I would like to ask you again. Can I? can I court you?", Lisa asked and glanced at Jennie.

Jennie was gawking while looking at Lisa with disbelief, cause Lisa was kinda dense at times. And actually Jennie thought they were dating now, because they both just exchanged I love you's already. Although Lisa asking her to be courted was really nice and wasn't a bad idea, and Jennie think that courting is still the most genuine way of showing how sincere you are into someone, it may sounds cringey but whose girl wouldn't want to see a person putting so much effort to win your heart. And she wonders it at times how does Lisa Manoban court a girl.