🥀chapter Twenty-Five🥀

2 months later.

I woke this morning alone to the sound of My angelic child crying as per usual. Ben was coming home from a two week tour and Olivia has been an absolute pain without him.

I groaned getting up and pulling on my dressing gown. I quickly walked to Olivia's room to see her crying her heart out. I picked her up and began playing with her to calm her down. Whilst doing this I walked downstairs and began to make her here  baby milk.

Once done I feed her burped her and dressed her all ready to go to the airport.

Once we arrived I placed my tiny girl into her pushchair and walked us both to the baggage claim picking up Bens bag just like always. I walked up to where I always met him and the boys and patently waited until something horrific played through the speakers.

"Attention flight 21A from California to Manchester are having to make a crash landing into our landing sight I must tell everyone to exit the building in case this goes wrong"

That was bens flight. What if he doesn't make it what will I tell poor Olivia when she grows up. Everyone was running around causing me to be pushed away from my baby and pushed outside I looked everywhere but she wasn't here. She was still in there.

I began trying to push myself through the crowed to get inside there was no way I was losing my baby after everything. As I finally reached her I began seeing the airplane come crashing down to the ground outside and began making it way towards the building giving me no time to get out.

Since Olivia was only small and still in her push chair a kicked as hard as I could so that the push chair would get further away then I was.

Then black.