🥀chapter Nine🥀

I woke up in a different room which at first scared me since I had a tendency to forget things. After a while I remembered that I stayed at bens last night. His mum was so sweet me Ben and bens mum ended up watching tv since Danny had to get home and bex was busy with homework.

I got out of the bed and changed into the now clean uniform that bens mum washed yesterday. I crept out of my room trying not to be loud in case anyone was still asleep. As I approached the step I heard ben and his mum talking. I couldn't quite catch what they where saying so I just decided to go head to the kitchen which they both where in.

Once I entered the kitchen ben and his mum both smiled at me and told me to sit down while bens mum made up a plate of toast.

"Mum have you ever considered not going to parents evening at school" ben sighed and slumped back into his seat.

"Benjamin I'm going weather you like it or not and I promise you if it's anything like the last one you will never see your guitar again" bens mum said to Ben as she placed my plate in front of me

I quickly thanked her lisening to ben and his mum arguing about Bens behaviour in school.
Once we had both finished eating we heard the door swing open and then Danny entered the kitchen grabbing a piece of toast from the side.

"Danny, try using manors next time and learn what knocking is" bens mum said

"Sorry mrs bruce" Danny said with a face full of food.

"Right you three go to school wouldn't want you being late now" bens mum said rushing us out of the house

"She treats everyone like where two" ben complained

We all walked to school being on time for once we went up to sam and I gave him a quick hug to let him know that I forgive him. After that we all headed to our lockers. Which where all in separate places.

The first bell rang letting us know that we had the Privilege if physical education I changed into a pair of black denim shorts and and my Of mice and men hoodie. After that I headed to the field and lined up in the girls line.

I watched Danny ben and sam all head to the back of the field not even bothering with the lesson while Annie came and approached me

"Heya" she said smiling

"Yo" I said looking confused.

"Don't worry I don't hold grudges" she said referring to what ever happened yesterday.

I just gave her a smile and then turned my attention back to the boys. I don't know what it is but there was something about ben that's been drawing me two him it's as if I.....
Oh forget it I ain't Gonna foul myself

Once the teacher told us what to do me and Alex partnered up. We had to do thirty laps around the field so me and Alex just walked around with our head phones in. I swear out teachers are secretly trying to kill us.

After about our tenth lap I finally decided I couldn't be arsed with any more and went and sat with ben and the guys. A look of guilt immediately run over sams face.

"Sam if don't wipe that look if your face I will wipe it off for you"I said to sam

He immediately started chuckling followed by Danny and Ben aswell.

"Do you know what lyric? It shook a me I mean I understand you have like zero friends but you've had such a sudden burst of confidence since sams come back" Danny said smiling at me.

"Thanks Danny glad to know your park for my like zero friends" I said part sarcastically

"Hey who said I was you friend" he said causing me and Ben to both smack him round back of the head.