🥀Chapter Thirteen🥀

3 years later.
—————————————————————

"Victoria get your arse here" I yelled up the stairs.

Victoria dragged herself down the stairs ready to go to see her favourite band which is none other then Asking Alexandria.

It was Victoria bday last week so I bought her some v.i.p tickets which includes meeting them and having something sighed and a photo.

I was wearing a pink AA cropped hoodie paired with high waisted blue ripped jeans obviously skin tight. There where also pared with brown leather boots and black sun glasses Bobbie pinned to my hair.

Victoria was wearing a black AA cropped hoodie with black shorts and high top converse.

I was dreading this. It was there last show of there recent tour and apparently there staying here in Manchester to record there next album. Which isn't the best since you know I hate my brother my brothers in that band I hate Benjamin Paul bruce he's in that band oh and we can't forget Danny  now can we.

Obviously I haven't told Victoria that her fav band is a bunch of dick heads and my brothers in it.

"Do I look alright" Victoria questioned

"Victoria when do you not look okay" I said pushing her out of the house.

If I have to go to something I'm not gonna like then Im getting a decent place in line. Me and Victoria had our usual banter as we were walking to the venue.

She had been there for me for the past two year and six months of it wasn't for her I would have been dead. I went through quite the rough patch after the insident. I was getting drunk everyday and shit like that and she helped me through the darkness and into the light

Hopefully none of them recognise me. When they had all last seen me I had no tattoos or piercings and my hair  was a blonde brown. Now I have a full sleeve of tattoos, long black hair and angle bites and a tongue piercing. I work in a nice restaurant as a waitress. Most people would think it quite the shit job but nope actually the opposite. No where else would employ me because I dropped out of high school and had a bad criminal record. The restaurant employed me because Victoria's grandad owned the place. I woke a 7 hour shift at 10 pound an hour and I do four days a week. (Do the math it's quiet a bit of dosh)

____________

We were now queuing up at the venue ready for the meet and greet even though I told Victoria to hurry we still managed to be right at the back of the line. The que had gone down since we got here because by time we got here people were already entering there was now only two people in front of us waiting to go in.

There where currently letting people in two at a time so me and Victoria would be going in together. When I say I am shitting bricks I mean I don't think I've been this shaky since I went to my mums funeral and I would still go as far as to say I'm worse now.

Victoria was trying to be the angle she is and calm my nerves saying it would be alright but obviously if she knew the real reason I don't think she would be like this in fact I think if she knew the real reason she would be in there beating the living daylights out of em all. (Quite literally)
Well maybe not Danny she still seems to have a fat celebrity crush on him.

The security singled that it was time for us to go in so he passed us both a poster to be signed and allowed us to enter as I walked in I kept my head down so I didn't make eye contact because if they were to recognise me it would be the eyes that did it.

"Ello lovely ladies" one of them said I could tell it was cam because his accent hadn't changed in the slightest

I still Managed to keep my head down while Victoria was jumping around like an emo at Halloween (*cough* me) Cameron moved my poster down to the next person.