🥀chapter twenty-two🥀

Photo- Ben Bruce
Song- guns for hands

A month has  passed and me and Ben are still not in speaking terms. Sam stopped with me for a week. For the past to weeks I've been throwing up every morning, I don't know what could cause it so I have chosen to ignore it for now.

I'm currently driving over to Danny and Victoria's house they decided to live together right away which is kinda risky but cute.

After an half an hour drive I finally had made it to there house. I walked up the Driveway and began knocking. It only took a second for me to be greeted by Victoria and a bag.

She walked straight passed me and headed to my car and began leaning against it. I quickly unlocked it for her and she jumped in.

I decided I was going to ask Danny what was wrong with her. I walked in side to see Danny with his good old friend...........alcohol. Straight away I knew that they had obviously had an argument.

"Danny?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Leave me alone." He muttered out

"There's no need for that behaviour, now your going to tell me what's happened" I said getting pissed by the glare he began giving me

"Victoria mad at me because I'm going in your in two weeks" he muttered out

"Okay.... and" I asked

"Your coming in tour but she's not aloud" he muttered again

"Who said I'm coming" I said completely forgetting something

"Ben!... he promised you a job as merch girl remember" fuck! I though that means I can't avoid him any longer.

"Oh right well I'm going to deal with a pissed Victoria" I sighed walking away

I headed back out towards my black car. It wasn't ment to be black it's ment to be a deep red but I can't be arsed to wash it. Yes I know disgusting, get over it. I hopped inside it making sure to sit in the passenger seat because Victoria always drives when it's me and her no matter which car it is.

She began driving we where both sat there in complete silence. Neither one of us wanting to talk knowing it will just cause us both to start yelling and don't get me wrong we won't be arguing because we love each other but it won't be pleasant.

I decided to finally break the silence not by talking but putting in the Disney sound track. Some how it always managed to lighten up our mood.

She finally pulled up and I realised where we was....... the doctors. Ffs this is about me throwing up.

"No, no, nopedy nope and no" I said crossing my arms as she began giggling

"Good trick wasn't it acting pissed" she said causing me to roll my eyes

"Victoria turn this car around I am not going inside the doctors, look I'm fine" I said doing the jazz hands

She just got out the car and came over to my side. She unbuckled my seat belt and began dragging me towards the building.

After a while of waiting a doctor came into the waiting room calling my name. I stood and began walking with Victoria not to far behind me. Once we got in the room the doctor began taking my blood and then sending it off for a test with a nurse.