Chapter 17: Grand Theft Goka

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He got shot by a ki blast and did the actual scream.

Frieza Soldier #1: dude, that was totally it!

He also got shot by a ki blast and did the actual scream as well. All the other soldiers got blasted to their deaths, resulting in a huge explosion. Vegeta was seen descending towards Frieza's ship and landed near hole in the center before jumping in.

Vegeta: wheeee!

Meanwhile Ginyu and Jeice were currently approaching Frieza's ship.

Jeice: how's the body, ma'me?

Ginyu was looking at Goka's body through a reflection in the water.

Ginyu: fantastic, a little too pink and hairy in odd places, but I'll grow into it.

She said as she started to feel goka's breasts, which were slightly bigger than the ones she had in her other body.

Ginyu's mind: though I do wonder just how this woman could ever walk or stand correctly with breasts this big.

Jeice: so, what's the plan, cap'n?

Ginyu: well, first off, we have to touch on Frieza's balls.

There was an awkward pause.

Jeice: uh, ma'me...

Ginyu: yes, yes. Realized the moment I said it.

Inside Frieza's ship, Vegeta was washing her face.

Vegeta's mind: alright, get your act together. Hundred times gravity? That's for pussies. The only reason she took those jokers out was because I loosened them up for her. That would especially explain how that dragon managed to beat around Recoome. ...like a jar of Space Pickles. Ugly, stupid Space Pickles!

She then put on new armor.

Vegeta's mind: I just gotta get those Dragon Balls. And if it's anything like that jockstrap incident, Ginyu probably buried them somewhere around here...

Krillin: hey Gohan, I think they're buried somewhere around here.

Vegeta's mind: well...at least I'll have something to put back in the hole.

She said in her thoughts as she saw You and the others outside of Frieza's ship.

Krillin: dig like there's no tomorrow!

Vegeta's mind: okay, the second they summon the dragon, I'll swoop in and break the bald one's neck! Totally gonna yell "Team Five Star" when I do it, too. Oh, I can see it now... TEAM FIVE STAR!

A splattering sound was heard along with Krillin crying out in pain played out in her mind

Vegeta's mind: amazing.

You and logan looked at Frieza's large space ship.

(Y/N): so this is Frieza's ship huh? Do you think she's compensating for something?

Logan: wouldn't be surprised if she was. After all, she's kind of a m....

(Y/N): hey, no one says the midget word.

Logan:......... -_-

Gohan and Krillin had just finished digging up the Dragon Balls.

Gohan: we found them! Krillin, we really did it!

Krillin: finally! Now let's hurry up and wish back Piccolo, Tenshinhan, and Chiaotzu.

Gohan: what about Yamcha?

Krillin: what about Yamcha.

Logan: who the hell is Yamcha?

(Y/N): it's a long story.