"Let's buy Jahseh something, Jahseh would like this. Nigga I don't care about him so why should you. You like him or some shit?"

"No I don't. I told you he is my best friend. He's like a brother to me" I said to him as his hand went from on the glove compartment to my arm. I got scared of what he was going to do he started to squeeze my arm as it started to hurt badly leaving a bruise

"Don't lie to me. I can tell when you lie to me."

"Josh stop!" I told him as he continued

"Josh...Josh!"

"Trina!" I heard Jah say as I woke up seeing myself in his house. I was sweating as I was scared but what was I scared of? Him? It could be...he doesn't scare me. Not anymore

"You okay" He asked as I got up from the bed and took my high ponytail down. I liked the blue hair I had for a little bit but it wasn't really my style anymore. I wanted to do an ombré of my natural black hair to blonde hair so it will kinda look similar to his hair color but not really. Since you know also he recently just recently dyed his hair.

He also shaved his eyebrows and I don't know why but it looks good on him

He also shaved his eyebrows and I don't know why but it looks good on him. He said "it's to be different" and I think it's a good idea.

I let the water run in the shower as I needed to get a few clothes for when I get out. I was in the bathroom looking for shampoo when I felt him hugging me from behind as it felt comforting.

I looked into the mirror just seeing our reflection.

"Trina, are you sure you don't wanna talk about it?" He asked as I needed. We looked at my phone as it lit up showing a reminder

Interview w/ Naomi

"I forgot about that today! I gotta get ready. Are you staying in all day?"

"Yeah I might go to Walmart later on today." He said to me as I told him okay and kissed him on the cheek as he left out the bathroom.

I got a text from Naomi, a girl who owns the twitch channel as I got finish putting on makeup. She's one of the best interviewers known on the internet beside Adam and it's nice that she chose me..

Naomi 🤓

Hey Trina. Just to let you know we are going to start the interview soon. I have a guest on here as well do you mind.

No I don't mind

Once I got on the screen with Naomi I saw Melissa and knew shit was going down...