23

**Ashley's POV it will be graphic! SEX SCENE!**

Oh my God, he wants to have sex... Was I ready for that?!

"I... okay to be completely honest, I've never had sex before..." I avoided his gaze and felt my face turn so red.

"I, we don't have too," he replied and kissed my forehead. "I just really am falling for you Ashley, and I want to prove that." He leaned in closer and whispered, "if it makes you feel any better I'm a virgin too."

I stared at him and tried to keep my mouth from dropping. "Really?"

"Mhm, we were going to wait... but I realize, I can't let someone amazing and beautiful pass me by again," he kissed me once more.

I felt my skin go on fire as he trailed his hand up my leg and kissed me again.

"Okay," I nodded and stood up so he could help me out of my dress.

Slowly he undid the strings and slid his fingers down my spine as I shivered and tried not to jump as my dress fell to the floor. Thank God I had decided to at least look nice!

I took a deep breath and began to turn as he instead pulled me to him and kissed the nape of my neck as his hands slid down my quivering body. Oh God...

"Stefan," I whispered as he kissed my shoulders sensually and slowly undid the hook of my bra.

I let it fall off my arms and did my best not to cover myself as I turned around and tugged his shirt off without any hesitation.

We stood there just breathing heavily as our eyes raked over one another. His abs were so defined as was the rest of him and I blushed when I saw the front of his jeans were tighter than before.

"You're beautiful you know that right?" he pulled me to him as we landed on the bed and began kissing each other once again.

His hands roamed over my sides before going onto my chest and gripping my breasts while his thumb brushed against my hardening nipples. I gasped as he smirked slightly and looked at me again before dipping his head down to my chest and I felt his tongue trace my hardening buds.

"Stefan," I groaned as my eyes turned a brighter shade and I could feel my wolf whining to be released. It was going to happen!

His mouth slowly sucked on my breast as his hands continued pushing me towards the edge. How much more of this would I be able to take?

I started unbuttoning his jeans as he slid out of them and ripped off my underwear with a growl of his own. Before I knew it I was trapped beneath him as his muscles held me against him and he continued to kiss my chest with sensual kisses.

"Stefan," I panted as he looked up at me and gasped.

I shut my eyes because I knew he was seeing the side of me I was trying so hard to hide and keep under control.

"Ashley, look at me," he murmured and I felt his member pushing against my entrance.

I swallowed and dared myself to look at him as he continued to look at me intently.

"I'll go slow, and you can mark me whenever you need too okay? Just tell me when you need me to stop."

"Okay," I gasped as he slowly slid into me and I tried hard not to clench up from something so big stretching me down there.

"You okay?" he asked me as I felt tears spring into my eyes. Shit.

"Yeah," I rocked against him and heard him groan as more went into me. Wow!

Stefan kissed me harder and whispered softly, "I love you."

My wolf couldn't contain it any longer as I whispered, "I love you too. This might hurt," as I kissed his neck and felt my canines press into his neck. I could feel his heart pounding as I bit him gently and retracted just as quickly. My tongue licked the spot that had just been punctured and felt his breathing slow as the mating process began.

Without being able to control my wolf any longer, I howled softly and rested my head against my mate's chest. I couldn't help but smile at the thought that I now had my mate and it would be my duty to protect him.

**Yeah I enjoy making graphic chapters a bit too much. Would love to hear your thoughts on this story! Hope to be finishing it here soon.**