Part 17

-Austin- I run up to go comfort Ashley. "Ashley your right." I say. "W-what?" She asks. "Your right I don't have time for a baby, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave you I'll make time for the baby." She lifts her head up from the pillow and her eyes meet mine. "Really?" she asks. "Really."

-Ashley- It means the world to me knowing that Austin would do anything to be here for the baby and I. Even if it means going on tour with Austin with the baby I don't care because I love him so much.

** a month later **

-Ashley- Things are going great I'm on tour with Austin I am now 3 months pregnant and the baby, Austin, and I are doing great. "You did great tonight Austin." I say. "Thanks babe I love you, oh I'll be right back I forgot something." Austin says. "Ok I'll be in the car." I say. I walk to the car and on my there all I see is headlights before blacking out.

-Austin- I go back to the car and Ashley is laying in the middle of the road. "Ashley! Speak to me. Ashley! Ashley!" I shout. I call 911 and they rush her to the hospital. What if she dies I love her I can't lose her.

-Ashley- I wake up and hear beeping and realize I'm in the hospital. I look to my right and see Austin crying. "Austin?" I say. "Oh my god your ok I love you so much I love you baby!" He shouts. "What happened?" I ask. "You got ran over by a car and..." He trails off and starts crying. "And what?" I ask. "The baby it's..." He trails off again. "Austin what happened?" I shout. "The baby is gone." he says before bursting into tears. I put my hand on my stomach an feel nothing he's right. I burst into tears I can't believe I lost our baby. "I-I'm sorry Austin I had to be stupid and get ran over and lose our baby." I say while crying. "Baby it's not your fault we'll be alright okay?" He says. Alright? Why would he say that I just lost our child we're not going to be alright! I fake a slight smile and hug him.

-Austin- I know we lost our baby, but Ashley and I are going to be alright I hope. After the hospital I bring Ashley to Michigan so we can tell her family. "Mom dad Austin and I have something to tell you." she says with tears in her eyes. "Yes" her parents say at the same time. Ashley tries to tell them, but I can tell she doesn't want to so I will. "We had a miscarriage." I say. Her parents faces are now pale and they hug Ashley immediately. "I'm so sorry honey." Her mom says. After we told her parents we flew back out to Miami and went to the condo. Ashley fell asleep in the car so I carried her bridal style to her room and laid her on her bed. "Austin?" She asks. "Yes?" I ask. "Will you stay with me tonight?" She asks. I nod my head and hold her in my arms. "Will you sing me to sleep?" Ashley asks. "Of course I will." I say while giving her a kiss. I sing her to sleep while stroking her soft blonde hair. We may have lost our baby, but we're gonna be just fine. Right?

***

Oooo they lost their baby! 😢 I hope you liked this chapter. I'm not gonna be able to write as much due to school starting so plz don't get mad if I don't update a lot ok? Thank you guys for reading my story and again tell other people to read it! love you all! 😘