Part two

I finally arrive in California, the concert starts in 5 hours so I had time to walk around and see what I was getting myself into. California is so much more hot than Michigan I mean I knew it was a big difference in temperature, but not this big of a difference. I walked around for about 3 hours going into shops and seeing what California had to offer, when I realize what time it is. I only have 2 hours until the concert so I better get going and find my seat, before some other girl takes it, it's happened before. I don't know what it is, but I always have bad luck when it comes to concerts or any other big event I go to. So I'm now at the stadium where I start to realize I'm in way over my head!
"This place is huge." I mumble to myself.

     I luckily find my seat and wait for the show to start in an hour.
Austin's P.O.V:
"I'm telling you Robert this show is going to be different I can feel it." I say.

"You say that about every show." Robert says.

"No I don't!" I shout.

"Say whatever you want Austin, but you do." Robert says.

"Okay so I have,but this concert is gonna be amazing I told you I can feel it." I say.

"Okay well just remember Austin Alex, Zach, and I are here for you whenever you need us, but go get ready." he says.

     So I go get ready putting on the regular skinny jeans and a graphic tee with my red black and white Nike shoes. I don't know why, but I feel like tonight is gonna be different than all the other concerts, even though it was gonna be set up and ran through just like any other concert. The show starts in 5 minutes and as usual I'm so excited which means pacing back and forth, humming, whistling, and tapping my foot. I couldn't wait any longer, it's a good thing right when I was about to lose it, it was time to start.

"Hello California!" I shout out to the crowd.

     I sing some of my songs from my album and a few covers while dancing around on stage. When the concert is over I'm a little upset because it was just like any other concert which is fine, but I thought this one was gonna be different. As I'm helping clean up after the concert I see a girl still in the stadium why was she still in here?
Ashley's P.O.V:

"Ethan are you fucking kidding me right now you're not coming until Tuesday!" I yell into the phone.

"I'm sorry I forgot just get a room in a hotel." he says.

"Oh yeah I'm gonna book a room in California with $30." I say.

"I'm sorry!" Ethan says.

"Whatever I'll figure something out." I say.

     With that I hang up. I can't believe my brother forget to book a flight to come pick me up, see bad luck. So I stay in the stadium looking up hotels that I can book a room in with $30, when someone comes up to me.

"What are you still doing here?" he says.

I'm still looking at my phone so I don't see who it is.

"Well I'm trying to find a hotel that I can get with $30 because my brother forgot to pick me up!" I say.

"Oh well I might be able to drop you off at your house." he says.

"Sorry, but I don't know you so no thanks." I say.

"Oh well if you don't know who I am then why did you come to my concert?" he asks.

     I suddenly look up and I'm starring at Austin Mahone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry for being rude I didn't know it was you." I say.

"No problem,but seriously where do you live I can drop you off." he says.

"Oh well good luck with that I live in Michigan." I say.

     He looks at me with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah I can't do that sorry." he says.

"It's not a big deal I found a hotel with probably bugs in it but there's a room for $30 so yeah that's what I'm stuck with." I say.

"There's no way I'm letting you stay at that hotel you wanna stay with me on the tour bus tonight?" he asks.

     I swear my jaw literally dropped to the floor.

"Y-you mean me with you and Alex, Robert, and Zach?" I ask.

"Yeah it's the least I can do since you came all the way from Michigan to see me in concert." he said.

"Okay if that's okay with you I guess I can stay with you tonight." I say
     I couldn't believe it I was staying with Austin Mahone for a night, a horrible night was turning into the best night of my life.

***

Hey the story will get more interesting in the next chapter but plz keep reading thanks :)