Part Five

Austin's P.O.V:
     I've met tons of fans and Mahomies, and don't get me wrong I love them all, but Ashley was special I don't know why, but she is. I just had to see her again so I decided to take a trip to Michigan. It's a good thing I asked her where she lived or else I would be lost and never would be able to find her. It's a Tuesday so she's probably at school, that's perfect I can wait for her at her house. I finally arrive at her house and knock on the door.

"Hello." a friendly woman says.

I take it this must be Ashley's mom.

"Hello I'm Austin Mahone." I say.

"Oh your the teen pop sensation my daughter is obsessed with." she says.

     I knew Ashley was a Mahomie, but hearing that she was obsessed made me laugh a little bit.

"Well why don't you come in." she says.

"So what are you doing here in Michigan?" she asks.

"Oh um I wanted to surprise Ashley." I reply

"How sweet she'll love that, you can wait upstairs in her bedroom if you'd like." she says.

     So I walk upstairs into Ashley's bedroom and I'm a little shocked on what I see. She has posters of me on her door, on her walls, and even in her bathroom, that one is a little awkward. As weird as it is I wait in her bedroom anyways. About 10 minutes later I hear a bus, most likely a school bus dropping Ashley off I can't wait to see her face when she walks in. I hear footsteps walking up the stairs I'm getting more excited each time I hear her step up another stair. The door opens and she walks in apparently she doesn't notice me because she starts taking off her shirt.

"Are you sure you want to do that when I'm in here?" I ask.

"Oh my god!" she shouts with a nervous look on her face.

     She pulls her shirt down and comes right up to me and hugs me.

"What are you doing here?" she asks.

"I decided wait stratch that I needed to come see you." I replied.

"Awe thanks, but I really wish my mom would have warned you that I change when I get home." She says.

"Yeah by the way nice room." I say.

Her face gets as red as a rose.

"Oh yeah what can I say I am a fangirl." she says.

"You wanna go to subway?" I ask her.

"Yes I'm starving!" she replies.

"Um can I change first?" she asks.

"Yeah yeah go ahead." I say.

I get my phone out and go on twitter.

"Um excuse me?" Ashley says.

"Oh right my bad I forgot, I'll be downstairs." I say.

     I thought she would take forever, but she got ready like that. What can I say she looked hot. She was wearing black shorts, a graphic cut off tee that said "normal is boring.", and had her hair in a messy bun.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yep let's go." she replies.

We get to subway get out subs and sit down at a table.

"So Ashley how have you been?" I ask.

"Fine how about..." she doesn't finish her sentence.

"What?" I ask her.

"Um just that that's my ex- boyfriend that I hate and really hope that he doesn't see me." she replies.

"Why do you hate him other than the breaking up part?" I ask.

"Well for starters he cheated on me, then he totally embarrassed me in front if the entire school, and finally he still wants me, but he can't have me." She replies.

"Oh I see." I say.

"Oh shit he's coming over here." she says.

"Hey there Ashley how you doin?" he asks her.

"Get away would you." she says.

"Who's this guy?" he asks angrily.

"I'm Austin." I say.

"That's good to know, so Ashley what are you doing this weekend maybe you can come over my parents won't be home." he says.

I'm starting to see why Ashley hates him.

"I certainly won't be..." I cut her off.

"She'll be with me this weekend." I say giving Ashley a wink.

I get up and sit next to Ashley and put my arm around her.

"Ok well than I'll see you around." he says, then leaves.

"That was awesome, thank you so much." she says.

"Anything for my girl." I say.

Why did I just say "my girl?"

"Austin did you just say my girl?" she asks.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean to, well I guess I did..." she cuts me off.

"Follow me." She says.

     I follow her down probably 2 blocks and finally we come to the woods that she drags me into. Why would she drag me here?

***

I hope you guys like this so far plz keep reading thanks :)