Part Seven

Austin only has one day left with me until he had to go to Miami, but he was taking me out today so that made me feel a little better. I wake up and my phone beeps with a text probably from Austin. He spent the night at my house downstairs on the couch, my dad didn't want him in here with me, but I wouldn't mind that at all. I read the text

"Hey beautiful can I come upstairs and see your beautiful face yet? I've been waiting all night to see you."

Awe he is the sweetest guy ever. I reply with an ok. Suddenly my door swings open with none other than Austin.

"Wow that was quick." I say.

"I couldn't wait to see you." he says.

He then kisses my hand, makes his way up my arm, and to my neck.

"Stop teasing me and just kiss me." I say.

Before I can even take another breath his soft lips crash against mine, I would kiss him all day if I could.

"I'm gonna take a shower you can wait in here if you'd like." I say.

I grab a towel and head into the bathroom. I spend about 15 minutes in there and get out I realize I didn't grab any clothes not even underwear or a bra. I creak the door open and see Austin on his phone. I know what I have to do even though I'm going to regret it.

"Austin?" I ask.

"Yes babe?" he replies.

"I need you to look away for like five minutes just keep paying attention to your phone." I say.

"Okay why?" he asks.

"Just do it." I say.

     I step out of the bathroom and pick out white shorts, and a black lace tank top. By now I have my bra and underwear on when I catch Austin looking from the corner of his eye.

"I told you not to look." I shout.

"I-I'm sorry your just so damn beautiful." he replies.

"Thank you, but seriously look away." I say.

Instead of doing what he was told he gets up walks over to me and puts his hands around my waist.

"Austin no offense, but this is kinda awkward." I say.

"Your so beautiful." he says.

I blush and put my head down so he doesn't see. He grabs my chin and we have a make out session. Even though it's probably hard for him to resist he's respectful and doesn't grab my ass.

"Okay I'll let you get dressed." he says and leaves my room.

    I finally finish getting dressed adding my flip flops to my outfit. I blow dry my hair, put on my makeup putting a little bit more eyeliner than usual. I go downstairs and ask Austin of he needs a shower. So as Austin is in the shower I keep guessing where he's taking me in my mind. Austin comes downstairs wearing dark skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, red sneakers, all topped of with a black hat that says "obey" in red letters.

"You ready?" he asks me.

"Yep where are we going?" I ask hoping that it will slip out of his mouth.

"It's a surprise." he says.

"I hate surprises!" I shout.

"Well your gonna love this one." he says.

He leads me to his red range rover. I blare the radio all the way to our destination singing along to "Monster" by Eminem and Rihanna.

"Wow you sing pretty good." Austin says.

"Thanks I've been singing since I was 12." I say.

Austin stops the car. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Austin blind folded me.

"Are we here?" I ask.

"Yep." he replies.

I sit in the car until he opens the door and takes my hand.

"Can I take the blind fold off yet?" I ask.

"No not yet." he replies.

I feel like Austin and I have been walking for hours even though it's only been like 5 minutes.

"Okay take it off." He says finally.

"I take it off and gasp.

"Oh Austin you shouldn't have." I say.

     Austin brought me to the sleeping bear dunes. We stood at the bottom of the stairs that lead up to the dunes.

"Shall we?" he asked.

He takes my hand and we begin walking up the stairs. We have been walking for 20 minutes now and I'm so tired.

"Austin can we take a break? I need a breather." I say.

"Awe is my baby tired?" he asks.

"Yes very tired." I reply.

"Here I'll carry you. Get on my back." he insists.

     I hop on his back and we carry on walking, well he walks. We finally arrive at the very top and it's amazing. I'm starring at the view while I notice Austin starring at me. To break the silence I say

"Isn't it beautiful?"

"Not as beautiful as you." He says.
I punch his arm.

"That was so cheesy." I say.

"I know, but it's true." he says.

We both lean in my arms around his neck his hands around my waist, our lips inches apart and we kiss. Ugh every time I kiss him the butterflies start again and sparks fly, I couldn't have anyone better then him.

***

I hope you guys like the story so far so plz vote and keep reading thanks :)