Part 15

Austin is right there! The boy who I left is standing in front of me. I gave Alex a death glare, why would he let him in here? I still love Austin, but his fame is apparently more important, and I know that sounds selfish, but when you love someone you should do anything possible to show them that and tell them that. "Ashley I know your mad at me, but can we please talk?" Austin asks. "Yeah we can..." I stop in the middle of my sentence and run to the bathroom to puke again. Alex rushes to the bathroom to see if I'm okay. I wash my face and sit down on the couch. I pat the spot next to me signaling for Austin to sit. As much as I hate it I still love this boy. Austin had a confused look on his face, probably because I just puked my guts out. "Ashley do you have the flu or something?" He asks. "No no it's not that, you say what you were gonna say first then we can talk about me." I respond. "Okay well I just wanted to see if you were alright I guess and by the looks of it your not so spill!" He shouts. Alex has left by now he had to go home by 12:00. Austin still cared about me that's so sweet. Wait don't think about him you have to tell him what's wrong with you. I started to feel dizzy I didn't know how I would tell him. So I just grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. "I don't get it what does throwing up have to do with your stomach?" Man is he dumb! "Austin I'm pregnant!" I shout suddenly putting my hand over my mouth. He just sits there, I knew he would be shocked. I also knew he would probably leave me. Knowing that I cried and ran up to my room.

-Austin- Ashley's pregnant! Who is the father? Is it me? How can it be me? We only had sex once? She cried and ran to her room I knew she was scared so i decided to follow her up to her room and talk about this. "Ashley open up we need to talk!" I shout while knocking on her door. She opens the door and hides her face in her pillow quickly. "Ashley Kaitlyn talk to me now." I say. I didn't mean to sound mean, but it just came out that way. "You wanna talk fine let's talk about the fact that you haven't even bothered to text or call me for the last 2 months and now you just show up out of the blue!" she shouts. She has a good point I haven't even tried to text or call her. "Ashley can we please talk about this?" I ask while crouching down next to her. She nods her head. "Okay so first things first who's the father?" I ask. "Austin you're the dumbest person in the world you are!" She responds. I figured that. "Okay um how far along are you?" I ask again. "2 months are we done?" She responds. I couldn't believe this I'm gonna be a dad! "I'm gonna be a dad? I'm gonna be a dad!" I shout. "Yes you are, a dad that's not gonna be here." Ashley mumbles. I can't believe she said that. "Ashley you don't get it do you?" I ask. She gives me dirty look. "I still love you, I love you no matter what happens! So what if you broke my heart and left me for 2 months I still love you." She opens her mouth to say something, but I cut her off. "And if something else happens along the way I don't care because you know what I love you!" Whoa I honestly had no idea where that came from. I could see there were tears forming in her eyes. "I-I love you to." She says right before her lips crash into mine. I finally had my girl back I could finally call her mine again. Now that we're together again and a baby on the way what am I supposed to do with my career I can't just leave Ashley and the baby. They certainly can't come on tour with me. This is going to be tough, but I don't care I love Ashley and I can't wait to start a family with the girl I love most.

***

Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. So I hope you liked this chapter! Bet you weren't expecting Ashley to be pregnant now were you? Thank you guys so much for 159 reads! It means so much to me! Plz keep telling people to read my story. I won't be able to update until Tuesday so sorry. Love ya 😘