Part 14

**2 Months later**

It has been two months since I left Austin and those past two months has been like shit. I lay in bed until I get up and run to the bathroom puking my guts outs, again. Suddenly my hair is lifted off my neck. Alex was holding my hair back. I haven't been feeling good lately so Alex told me he could come to Michigan for a little while. Even though Alex is Austin's best friend he cares about me to. "Go back to bed you need rest." Alex said. I nod my head and go to sleep.

-Austin- Its been two months since she left me. I miss her so much I don't know why I didn't chase her. I will admit I kind of deserve this for being the asshole I am and not texting her and ignoring her for a whole week. I was lost without her I don't know what I'm supposed to do without her. "You wanna go to subway?" I hear Robert ask. "Sure." I actually didn't wanna go anywhere especially subway that's where Ashley and I went to whenever we got takeout. So we finally arrive at subway, get our subs, and sit down in the very back. "Austin are you okay you haven't smiled for two months?" Robert asks. "I miss her Robert." "I know you do..." he continues with his sentence, but I don't listen. I miss her smile, her cute little laugh, her soft thin blonde hair and hazel eyes that I would stare into. Suddenly I snap back into reality and everyone is staring at me. That's when I realize I've been crying. I wipe the tear away and run out of subway crying even more. I run to my condo and cry in my pillow. The words "Goodbye Austin." play over and over in my head. I can't do this anymore I need her back I need to call her mine again I at least need to know how's she's doing. What if she found someone else? What if something happened to her and she's gone? All the what if questions came into my mind. I'm not gonna sit and do nothing I'm finally gonna go see her.

-Ashley- "Good morning!" I hear Alex shout. Alex stayed in my room last night and slept on the floor. "Good morning." I reply. After that I go into the bathroom wash my face, put my hair in a messy bun, and see how pale I am. I look terrible my eyes red, (from crying) my face as white as a ghost, and my hair a greasy mess. "What you wanna do today?" Alex asks. "Nothing as usual." I respond. Alex gives me a look. "No we are going to do something today get in that shower girl!" Alex instructs. I laugh and hop in the shower. Afterwards I put on sweats with a blue Hollister sweatshirt, all topped off with my light brown Uggs. I don't bother to look good anymore because who do I have to impress? "Ok let's go." I say. Alex takes me to Bob Evans. After Bob Evans he takes me home and goes home. Yep another day with me throwing up, sleeping, and eating. Is this seriously my life now?

-Austin- I decide to fly to Michigan and go to Ashley's house. Hopefully she still lives there. As soon as I land I head strait to Ashley's. She may not be awake since I showed up at 10:00 at night. I stand there for 15 minutes figuring out what to say, but I got nothing. I walk up to her door and knock. After about 5 minutes of waiting Alex opens the door! What is Alex doing at Ashley's house? I ignore that and ask him if Ashley's here. "Yeah, but..." I shove past him and stand inside her house. The smell of lavender hits my nose. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. That's when I freak. She looked different, and not to be mean, but she looked like shit. Her hair was greasy and up in bun, she was pale, and she looked like she hadn't gotten any sleep. "Austin?" "Ashley?"

***

What will happen? Anyway I hope you liked this chapter. And I know it was short, but don't hate I just had to write what they were going through. Plz tell people to read my story I'm really unpopular. And thank you to all of those people reading it already! :) love you 😘