Part 13

**two weeks later**

Things were going great with Austin and I in Miami together, I've been with him for 4 weeks now. Everything was fine until Austin had an upcoming tour that started July 25th and ended September 10th. I barely saw Austin I decided not to travel with him I stayed in Miami with Michele. Of course she had stuff to do so most of the time so I was alone. Austin did Skype, text, and call me, but lately he hasn't been. I understand that he's busy, but he could as least text me back just once. To be honest I was kind of upset with him I don't know how much longer I can put up with this.

-Austin- It was my day off and I decided to go see Ashley. I flew to Miami, picked up some flowers and went to see her. I walked into our condo, I call it ours now because we're living together so it just makes sense. Anyways I walked in and saw Ashley on the couch on her phone. "Guess who it is?" I say covering her eyes. "I don't know and I don't care now take your hands off my eyes." Jeez that was harsh. "It's Austin." I say. Still no reaction. What is wrong with her. She scoffs and goes to the kitchen. "Hello it's Austin your boyfriend remember?" I ask. "Oh I remember, but do you remember me?" she asks. Ok this girl needs a doctor there is something wrong with her. "Um... yeah what's wrong with you?" I ask. She gave me a dirty look. "I don't know Austin maybe you would know if you would actually text me!" she yells. What is she talking about I text her all the time.Well actually I haven't texted her for the past week oh crap. "Oh my gosh Ashley your getting upset about something like that?" I ask angrily. "Yes I am because you know what you said you would try to get back with me at all times doesn't look like you kept your promise!" she shouts. I can't believe she's getting mad about me not talking to her, oh crap she has a point. "Listen I'm sorry I'm busy all the time, but don't get mad just because of me not texting you." I say. "Austin it's not just that your fans are giving me hate again." she says with a hurt look on her face. I grab her by the waist and pull her into me trying to make her feel better. "I'm sorry." I say with my puppy dog eyes. She takes my hands off her waist and goes upstairs. I follow. "Ashley come on please forgive me." I beg. "Austin I don't think I can do this anymore I need to go home." She says while packing her stuff up. I just stand there in shock why would she say that?

-Ashley- I wasn't gonna be somewhere where I wasn't wanted I could tell Austin didn't want me to leave, but I can't do this anymore his fans giving me hate, him ignoring my texts, and being lonely. I packed all of my stuff by now if Austin really loved me he would have unpacked my stuff and told me to stay, instead he just stands there. "Austin I love you, but I can't do this I will always love you goodbye." I say while giving him one last kiss on the cheek. I was already to the front door with no Austin behind me just as I suspected he couldn't care less about me. Like I said if he loved me he would have chased me. Right when I'm about to leave Austin comes running down the stairs. "Ashley you can't leave I love you." he says. "Austin I just can't I can't do this I love you, but..." Before I could finish my sentence tears are rolling down my cheek. "Goodbye Austin."

***

Ooooo what will happen? I hope you liked this chapter and I know it wasn't very long, but it was good in my opinion. Plz tell other people to read my story, and keep reading it yourself. I love you all! 😘