Part Three

Austin's P.O.V:
     I felt really bad for this girl so of course I invited her to stay with me and the guys. Mahomies would do anything for me so I would do anything for them or at least try to in the best way I can.

"So this is the tour bus you want a tour?" I asked her.

"Yeah that'd be cool." she replied.

"Oh I never got your name?" I said.

"Oh it's Ashley." she says.
     Ashley she looked like an Ashley she's actually quite pretty with her hazel eyes, her blonde hair and I think she even has freckles. So I gave her a tour and we made it to the guys.

"Who is this?" Alex asked.

"Guys this is Ashley she's going to be staying with us for the night." I replied.

     They all had a confused look on their faces.

"I'll explain later." I said. "You okay?" I asked Ashley.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine it's just I can't believe I'm in the Austin Mahone tour bus!" she shouted.

I smirked.

"Sorry I just had to have my fangirl moment I'm over it." she said again.

"No problem it happens all the time." I say.

"Austin where do you expect our sorry your guest to sleep tonight?" Zach asked.

     It totally slipped my mind that all the beds on the bus were taken.

"Oh I totally forgot!" I said.

"Forgot what?" she asked.

"That I don't have a bed for you." I replied.

"Oh it's not that big of a problem I can always sleep on one of the couches." she said.

No way was she sleeping on one of those uncomfortable couches.

"You can take my bed." I said.

"Really awe that's so sweet of you." she said smiling at me.

     Wow she has an amazing smile. I just stood there staring at her when Robert snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"It's not nice to stare!" he said.

"Right so um you can hop in my bed whenever your ready to go to sleep." I say.

     I can't believe I gave up my bed for this girl.

"Okay thanks again for letting me stay here tonight." she says.

     She directs herself to my bed and starts to climb in when I say, "Wait, don't you want something to sleep in?"

"Oh I guess so." She replies.

     I give my red basketball shorts and try to give her one of my shirts but she won't accept the shirt.

"Austin it's fine I can sleep in my tank top it's no problem." she says.

"Ok fine, but don't be complaining if you get cold." I say.

     She goes to change and when she comes out I've never seen a girl who looks better in basketball shorts than her.

"Okay goodnight Austin." she says.

I head back to the guys and tell them everything that happened.

"Dude she is fine." Zach says.

"Would you stop that, she's right there." I snap.

"Hey we're just telling the truth a girl that looks like that is hard to find." Robert says.

"Okay fine I admit she's pretty hot, but can we stop talking about her she's probably still awake." I say.

     We all look in her direction to see if she's sleeping and to come to my surprise she is.

"Damn she's even hot sleeping." Alex says. He was right they all were she is one the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

***

Ooo looks likes Austin has a thing for this Mahomie. I hope you guys like the story so far plz keep reading so I can update more. Thanks :)