Chapter 36

Petra's POV
We all turn to look at a jail that was at the end of the hallway. There was a woman in a white dress with purple on it, she has a brown hair and light blue eyes (Pic above.). "Mommy!" Mira and Lilac yelled and run towards the woman. "Lilac, Mira. You need to get out of here." The woman said and hold both of the children cheeck. "We're here to save you miss so could you please move far away from the iron bars." Sting said and the woman nod before move out of the way. "Light dragon roar!" "Shadow dragon roar!" Sting and Rogue yelled and the jail door blew off. "Lets go." Sting said and helped the woman to get up and we all run back to up stairs.

Timeskip

Petra's POV
"Kyaaahhh!!!" We heard a yell and a huge white light shine from the upstairs. "Big sis Mila!!" Mira and Lilac yelled and run up stairs and we folowed.
When we get to the up stairs we saw Mila lying on the floor with three other people and her siblings were looking scared. "What happend?" Sting asked and kneel down. "Mila's necklace broke in two and a white light surrounded Mila and those three over there got a hit too." Laurance said and take Mila in his hands and started carrying her out of the guild while Leo and Milo carried Kayla and Carla and Millie carried Romeo.
"Sis. Wake up!" Leo yelled as he shaked Mila like a crazy until she opened her eyes. "S-stop i-it L-leo." Mila said and Leo let go. "Sorry." Leo said and rub back of his neck. "Ugh. What happend?" Kayla asked and I look at her closely. She has brown hair and blue eyes but she was still wearing the same clothes as then when we met. "Mila?" Kayla asked and Mila look at her. "Kayla!" Mila yelled and hug Kayla. "What's with all that noise?" Carla asked and I look at her. She had green eyes and blonde hair but she still has the same gray dress. "I'll explain everything to you when we get back to me and my friends guild." Mila explained and she give something to Sting and Rogue. "If I'm right. This is the price that was given in that job, I still give you some extra because you helped us more than we needed." Mila said and both Sting and Rogue nod and was about to leave before that Sting kissed Mila's cheek. "Hope to see you again Mila." Sting said and they walked away. "Ooh. Mila's blushing." Carla said and giggled. "Shut up Carla!!" Mila yelled and Carla started laughing. "Ugh. My head." Romeo said and Mila look at him. "You finally woke up Romeo." Mila said and Romeo stare at Mila. "Mila?" Romeo asked and Mila only waved st him before he run up to Mila and hug her. "It is you!!" Romeo yelled and Mila smiled. "Lets go. We need to get back home so Petra and Jesse can get back to their own world." Mila said and we entered back to the carrige ecxept for Mila being in our carrige she moved to the team Natsu's carrige, her mother was sitting on our carrige and so was Kayla, Carla and Romeo.

Mila's POV
" So... When we get back to mangolia. Are you going to move to live by yourself or are you going to stay at Water city?" Natsu asked and I look at Laurance. "I think that it would be better if me and my family move to Magnolia. And if we're lucky. My siblings would join into Fairy tail too so we could get money so we can actually move in Magnolia. I'm sure both Lilac and Mira can get good friends and better school from there." I said and I look at Laurance. "It's fine for me sis. I think it's better to get there than stay at Water city." Laurance said and I smiled.

Timeskip

Still Mila's POV
"We're here." Laurance said and I hop off. "What in the name of moon gueen?" I asked as I look at our house that had a portal at our frontyard. It was made out of wood and it was activated. "I guess it's time to say goodbye." Jesse said and we hugged one last time. "Tell to the both order of the stone that I said 'hi' and that I'm not going back." I said and we realised our hug. "Bye." Petra said and they walked throw the portal. "Well. Lets go. I'm sure we have a long way to go and we need to pack." Leo said and I nod. "Mila. Is it really you?" My mom asked and I felt tears run down my cheeks. "Yes. It's me." I said and my mom hugged me. "Mila, mom. The luggages aren't going to pack themselfs!" Milo yelled and we walked inside while team Natsu followed us. "You know we can help you since you might be joining to our family." Natsu said and I giggled. "Sure that would be nice." Leo said and all of us started packing our stuff.

Timeskip

In Mila's world
Normal POV
So Mila and others moved to the Magnolia and all of the siblings join to the Fairy tail and now the Dragonheart's family is the richest one in Fairy tail. Leo confess to Frosty and they're dating now while Mila's feelings towards Sting grow.

With Petra and others

Still normal POV
When Petra and Jesse get back to their own world, they told all of their friends what happend with Mila. Some of them were heartbroken and some of them were angry at Mila and how she left them alone but when Aiden get to know the truth about Mila staying Magnolia, he was so sad, angry and heartbroken that he stayed in his room for a week and wouldn't have eaten anything if Maya and Gill haven't force him to eat. Finally Aiden moved on and started dating Maya but he never forget Mila.
After the adveture, Petra and Jesse got a child and they name him after Mila's triplet brother. Milo.

Hi my little wolfs. I hope you liked the chapter. This is the last chapter so take care and be awesome. Bye!