Chapter 14

So I promised the reader here and these are the key words
(y/n)= your name
(h/l) = hair length
(h/c) = hair color
(f/c) = favourite color
Enjoy the chapter

Mila's POV
I was still watching the movie when I heard knocking. Others were sleeping and I was the only one who is awake so I walk to the door. While I was walking I saw that Jesse was holding Petra in his arms. When I open the door behind the door there was a girl/guy with (h/l) (h/c) and he/she was wearing (f/c) shorts and (f/c) T-shirt with white converses. "(Y/n)!!" I yelled and hug her/him. "Hey Mila. How are you?" (Y/n) asked and I let her/him go. "I'm fine. You?" I asked and (Y/n) chukle. "I'm fine." (Y/n) said and she/he sit on the couch while trying not to wake everyone and I sit on my sleeping pag. "So why are you here?" I asked and (Y/n) look around. "I came here to meet my best friend. I found out that someone saved you." (Y/n) said and look at the screen. "Oh. You were watching movie?" (Y/n) asked and look at the movie that was ending. "Yeah. We have been too stressed out these past few weeks so I tought that sleepover might be relaxing." I said and (Y/n) nod. "Mila?" (Y/N) asked and I look at her/him. "Yes (Y/n)." I said and (Y/n) bite her/his lower lip. "Can I... live with you and others?" (Y/n) asked and I look at her/him. "I ask for others when they wake up." I said and then Aiden take me by my waist and pull me closer to him making me gag. "Aww. Does Mila's boyfriend want to sleep with Mila?" (Y/n) cooed and I just clare at her/him. "You're so dead when I get out of Aiden's hug." I said but (Y/n) giggle. "I know you don't do it so I have nothing to worry." (Y/n) said and I glare at her/him. "Fine. Sleep on my sleeping pag since I am sharing a sleeping pag with Aiden now." I said and blush when I felt how Aiden was still hugging me and I accidently turn around so now I am face to face with him. "Ok. Well. Good night Mila." (Y/n) said and just throw daggers at her wih my eyes until I felt too sleepy so I close my eyes and cuddle at Aiden's chest.

Timeskip

Still Mila's POV
I wake up by someone taking pistures and fangirling so I open my eyes and saw Aiden's eyes staring at mine so I get up as fast as I can while scanning the room. I saw Olivia taking pictures while Petra and Jess were fangirling, Jesse giving thumbs up and (Y/n) looking scared because Axel was next to her and look like ready to attack. "What happend? Why was Mila sleeping with me? and why is that girl/guy on Mila's sleeping pag?" Aiden asked and I blush. "Lets just say that you pull me by my waist next to you but before that my friend (Y/n) came here and asked if she could live with us and she was sleeping on my sleeping pag." I said and Axel relaxed while (Y/n) walk next to me and smirked. "And you said that he isn't your boufriend." (Y/n) said and both me and Aiden blush. "(Y-y/n) We are not dating. We are just friends. For now." I said but mutter the last part so no one didn't hear me. "Sure whatever. By the way. Is it ok for you guys if I stay here for now?" (Y/n) asked and others agreed. "Great! Where's my room by the way?" (Y/n) asked and I walked her to the visitor room. "There. Put all your things where ever you want and come to breakfast." I said and walk downstairs. "Ok. Cya." (Y/n) said and put her pag right to her bed and I walk downstairs where I dumped into someone and fall. "Sorry." I said and look down where I saw Aiden and both of us were blush again. "I-it's fine." Aiden said and I get up while Aiden stare at me. "What?" I asked and Aiden look away. "Nothing. It's just. You look really cute when you have your hair down." Aiden said and I look at the mirror. My hair WAS down. "Did my hair tie broke again?" I asked and saw (Y/n) holding my hair tie that was broken. "Great." I said and walk back to my room to find a new one. I didn't find any. "Great. I have to be like that a whole day now." I said and walk downstairs to the kitchen and eat my toast. "Mila. This is the first time I see your hair like that. That looks nice on you." Petra said and smiled. "Thanks Petra. I don't normally keep my hair like this but since my last hair tie broke I don't have other opinion." I said and Petra nod. "Hey Mila. Is it ok if we could go mining together?" Petra asked and I look at her. "Sure. I just go and get myself a hair clip so I can see something and my mining stuff." I said and walk upstairs to my room where I saw my sea blue hair clip and put it on and then one of my chests and started searching for the needed stuffs.

Petra's POV
Mila came down with her hair clip and other things that she need while mining. I have my own stuff on my inventory. "Shall we go now?" Mila asked and I nod. "Bye guys. Me and Mila are going for mining?" I yelled and Jesse came to us and give me a peck to the cheek. "See you later then babe." Jesse said and Mila giggle. "Yeah. Cya." I said and we walk outside to the fresh air.

Timeskip

Still Petra's POV
Me and Mila had came to the cave when we heard rusteling. "Did you hear that Petra?" Mila asked and I nod before we take our swords out and look around until I felt like someone had just hit me to the head and I fell. "Petra! Agh!" I heard Mila yelling and then thump like someone had fall. "Nice one Jacob." Say a voice and I heard laughing. "That was easier than I tough. Our boss will be happy." Say another voice and I felt like my body was lift up before I black out.

Hi my little wolfs. I hope you liked the chapter and I'll see you in the next one before that take care and be awesome. Bye!