Chapter 24

Mila's POV
I just watch as Leo and Jacob fight about the last peace of the food that was left to the plate. "I am the head guard's right hand so I should get it!" Jacob yelled and push Leo. "You. The right hand? Ha! You leave the moonlight clan at the same time I did and moonlight clan's alpha make you lose your job so I take the last piece!" Leo yelled while I take the plate and put the food into the trash. "Why did you do that alpha?" Jacob said and I look at them. "While you were fighting the food get cold." I said and leave the kitchen.
"Those two really got themselfs into fights against each others." Aiden said when I was walking back to my room. "They have been always like this. I don't even know how to stop them." I said as I look at both Jacob and Leo who had take the fists out. "Ok. Jacob! Leo! Fight outside. You are not allowed to breake anything. Espesially windows." I said but they didn't listen. "Ok. That's the last straw." I said as I crap them both from the shirtcollar and drag them out. "Go into the mines to fight. I'm sure that the zombies and skeletons will be happy about it too!" I yelled and close the door right front of their faces. "Wow. You really know how to deal with these things." Aiden said and put his head on my shoulder. "I had to do that since we were kids. Now I don't know what to do with them." I said and lean onto Aiden.  "How am I not suprised shorty? " Aiden asked and I glare at him before Petra run down stairs and towards the door but I stopped her. "Where are you going?" I asked and Petra look at me. "I am going outside. I need to take a break from this wedding planning." Petra said and I nod. "Close the door after you. I throw Jacob and Leo out so they could stop fighting." I said and walk away with Aiden.
"Can we go outside for awhile?" Aiden asked and I look at him. "Sure. Just be careful with the fighters outside." I said and we went outside and there to the town.

Jessica's POV
I look at Mila who had leave the place with Aiden but before that she had throw both Jacob and Leo out and I have to say both Jacob and Leo looked scared. "Hey sis. Can you help me with these?" Jesse asked as he put some kinda decoration above his own room door. "Ok but can you tell me what are you doing?" I asked as I took a decoration. "Today is Mila's birthday and Aiden asked us to decorite thes place for Mila's suprise party." Jesse said and I nod.

Timeskip

Still Jessica's POV
We were done with the decoration and we have invite some of our friends. There were Frosty, Zane, Isa, Harpor, Milo, Nell, Em, Hadrian, Mavia (They learn their lesson and turn good.) Dan, Lizzie, Stacy, Stampy, Cassie, Sparklez, TorgueDawn, Elleguaard, Magnus, Soren, Gabriel and lots of other friends that we met.  "Mila's coming!" Jacob yelled and everyone hide somewhere and I ended up at the same hiding place as Lukas and I felt how Lukas hugged me like he was trying to make me to hide even better.

Mila's POV
"Aiden. What's with the clothe around my eyes?" I asked as we were walking foward something but I couldn't see what. "It's  A suprise." Aiden said and I felt the grib around my wrist to disappear and someone lifting me up. "Aiden is this still you and not Scott or Nathaniel?" I asked and I heard a chuckle. "Of course it's me Mila. I wouldn't leave you alone with your eyes blocked." Aiden's voice said and I relaxed. "We're here. Let me just put you down." Aiden said and I feel the floor underneath. "I'm removing the clothe now." Aiden whispered to my ear and I felt how the cloth around my eyes disappeared and I saw a dark living room. "What's happening?" I asked then the light trun on and everyone jump from their hiding place. "Suprise! Happy birthday Mila!" Everyone yelled and I put my hands on my mouth before look at Aiden. "Did you planned this?" I asked and Aiden chuckle. "Maybe. I needed to ask help from the Jesse twins." Aiden said and I hug him. "Thank you. This is the best birthday ever!" I said and felt how the tears rolled down.

Jesse's POV
I look at Mila who smiled, before I spot Petra sitting alone and look at the class of water. "Hey." I said and Petra turn around and look at me with her light pink eyes. "What is it?" Petra asked rather annoyed. "I just wanted to say that even if you love Jack. I will always love you no matter what. You're my only love Petra." I said and I saw that the pink color in Petra's faded away. "I love you too Jesse." Petra said and we both smiled before we kissed. "Well. This is best present ever." Mila said and we separted. "I mean that Petra is back to normal and not the kissing." Mila said and Petra smiled. "I'm sorry that I didn't save you when Melissa put the spell on you." Mila said and rub her hand. "It's fine. Now. You are the birthday girl here so smile and habe fun." Petra said and they both smiled. "Hey Mila. I heard you get your memories back from Jacob. Do you remember the time when you, me, Leo and Jacob went visiting at the water clan?" Frosty asked while put her hand around Mila's shoulder. "Of course. Jacob was so scared of water that he stayed inside that inn we were sleeping." Mila said and we laugh while Jacob was growing mushrooms in a coner. "He's so Tamaki in that anime called Ouran High School Host Club." Frosty said and Mila nod. "Geez. Jacob. Stop being so over dramatic." Leo said and drag Jacob away from the coner. "My daughters tell Leo I'm not over dramatic." Jacob said and both Frosty and Mila look at each others. "You are over dramatic." We both said at the same time and Jacob looked shocked. "Man I missed those times I forget." Mila said and Frosty smiled and I look at Petra who seemed enjoy the party with before Aiden put something on Mila's neck. "Just something for my girlfriend." I heard Aiden say and Mila touch the necklace. It was two skates and a heart at the middle. "I heard that you love ice skating." Aiden said and Mila smiled. "Thanks. It's lovely." Mila said and give a peck on Aiden's lips. "By the way. You are getting married with Jack tommorow." I whispered at Petra's ear and she look at me in shock. "WHAT. I SAID YES ON JACK'S PORPOUSE!!!!" Petra yelled and both Mila and Aiden look at her. "I mean you can made the wedding happend but instead of 'I do' you say 'I do not' Olivia said and everyone nod. "Yeah. But I need you all to help me." Petra said and I put my hands around Petra and put my chin ontop of Petra's head.

Hi my little wolfs. My birthday was at monday 10th september but I didn't have time to do this chapter so it's little late but before the next chapter take care and be awesome. Bye!