Chapter 13

Mila's POV
I was walking with Jesse and Petra while they talk about their own and others relationship for each others. "I think Aiden and Mila are dating because they act like a really cute couple." Jesse said and it bring me back to reality. "E-ecuse me? Me and Aiden are just friends. Nothing more." I said and then I felt pair of eyes staring at me. I stopped and look around while trying to find the stalker. "Mila. Is everything alright?" Jesse asked and I look at him. "I'm fine. It just. I feel like someone is watching us." I said as I scan the park once again and then I saw pair of golden eyes on a bush. "Guys." I whispered as I run to them. "What is it Mila?" Petra asked and I look at the bush again. The golden eyes were still there. "I will be back in a sec." I said before run off leaving both Jesse and Petra staring at me with this wierd look on their faces.

Petra's POV
Mila had just run off for somewhere and leave me with Jesse. "So. Should we keep going on our walk?" Jesse whispered those words for my ear while put his hands on my hips. "Sure." I said and Jesse let go. "Do you think that Hadrian and Mevia are still mining in that mine?" I asked as we walked back to the tempel. "Maybe." Jesse said and open the door for me. "Ladies first." Jesse said and I look at him. "You know you don't have to be so formal." I said and Jesse chukle. "What if I want to?" Jesse asked and it make me blush. "Umm..." Was all I could say before Jesse take my hand lead me inside. "You guys are back. Where's Mila?" Olivia asked and we look at each others. "Mila leave for some reason. She should be back a little bit later. Why?" I said and Olivia nod. "I need her to help me to do this redstone project that I am working with." Olivia said and look at the piece of redstone dust. "Ok. I'll be in my room." I said and walk to my room.

Timeskip

Jesse's POV
It has been while since Petra went to her room and in that time Mila had come with this sad look on her face. "Mila. You ok?" Olivia asked and Mila look at her. "I'm fine. Just find some werewolfs near Beacon town." Mila said and I hit the table. "They're here already?" Olivia asked and Mila nod. "I go and check Petra. The werewolfs are here because of her and Mila." I said and walk upstairs to the Petra's room and open the door. Petra was there with her bra and was about to put on her shirt on. Must have take a shower earlier because her hair was wet. "Aaah! Jesse! Get out." Petra yelled and I slam the door close. After awhile of changing clothes Petra came out of the room and blush as red as redstone block. "Um. I'm sorry Petra." I said and put my hand behind my neck. "It's fine." Petra said and I put her on my embrace. "Jesse?" Petra asked and I look at her eyes. "The werewolfs are here but don't worry. I won't leave your side." I said and I saw that Petra was smiling.

Petra's POV
Both me and Jesse were watching for the cameras if the guys were here yet when I heard knocking at my door. "C'mon in!" I yelled and Mila entered. "Mila. Great to see you." I said and Mila smiled. "Hey Petra. I was wondering. Do you and Jesse want to join to my sleepover with others?" Mila asked and we look at each others. "Of course. We haven't relaxed since the ball. Sleepovor would be just perfect." I said and Mila laugh. "Oh Right! See you later." Mila said with sparkle in her eyes before leave us. "Lets get ready." Jesse said and I nod.

Timeskip

Still Petra's POV
Both me and Jesse get down to see all the others sitting on a couch exept Mila who was laying on top of her sleeping bag and hug her pillow while they all look at the news. "Aiden and the blaze rods save the day in the sky city again." Axel said as he throw a pillow right at Mila's head. "Let them have their moment. You all save the cities, towns and villages almost everyday." Mila said as she remove the pillow and blush when she saw Aiden's face on the TV screen. "So shall we start?" Jesse asked and everyone turn around to look at us. "Sure. Aiden said that he and the others come a little late but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have something fun." Mila said and sit up. "You called them to join us?" Axel said and Mila giggle. "Of course. I was planning to call my friends to this sleepover. Which means that its you six and the blaze rods." Mila said and smiled. "Ok. So what should we do?" Olivia asked and everyone started thinking. "I know this is the classic thing to do but how about truth or dare?" Lukas asked and everyone agreed so we were now sitting on a ring. "So. Mila. Truth or dare?" I asked and Mila look at me. "I choose dare." Mila said and I grin. "I dare you to confess your feelings for Aiden when he get here." I said with an evil smirk on my face and Mila blush. "Ok? Olivia. Truth or dare?" Mila asked and Olivia look like she was thinking. "Truth." Olivia said and Mila giggle. "Is it true that you have a plushie that look like Axel." Mila asked and Olivia blush for embarassment until she sigh and look at us with a serious look. "Yes." Olivia said and Mila giggled. "Ok. Jesse. Truth or dare?" Olivia asked and Jesse look at her with 'Isn't obvious?' look. "Dare." Jesse said and Olivia smirk. "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Petra." Olivia said and I almost fainted. "Is that even a dare? C'mon Petra. Lets get this out of the list." Jesse said before take me by my wrist and drag me. "In my room there is an empty closet you can use!" Mila yelled and I feel the blood rushing on my cheeks.
"Ok. We're here." Jesse said and lead me into Mila's empty closet and it was pretty roomy for a closet. "You know. You don't have to do this right?" I asked and Jesse pinned me to the wall before kiss me. "And what if I want to do this?" Jesse asked and I pull him by his shirt towards me and kiss him.

Seven minutes later

Mila's POV
"I go and get the two lovebirds away to my closet now. Cya." I said and walk into my room and to my closet before knock it. "Yo. Lovebirds. You can get out now." I said and both of them get out of my closet. Knock knock. Someone knock to the door so I run down stairs and open the door. Behind the door there were Aiden and blaze rods. "You came!" I said with exitment and hug them. "Yeah. You let go now." Maya said and I let go. "Sorry. This my first sleepover with this many people. I normally had a sleepover with one friend." I said and let them in. "So. What do you guys want to do?" I asked as they sit next to me to the sleeping bags while I layed down on my own. "Maybe oder pizza and watch a movie." Jess said and everyone agreed "Ok. I oder the pizzas." I said as I get up and get my phone and odered the pizza. "Ok. The pizzas had odered now. What movie?" I asked and others look at us. "How about something scary?" Aiden asked and I froze on my place. "I mean. I hate scary movies but it doesn't matter." I said and layed down to my spot while Aiden was next to me. "Ok. Lets start." Petra said and put the TV on.

Hi my little wolfs. I am planning to put a reader to join the story. The way I put the reader is same as every x reader stories expet nothing romance isn't going to happend to you i this story (that is if you don't want me to ship you even Romeo or someone else) but now I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you in the next one before that take care. Bye!