Chapter 9

Jesse's POV
The guy throw his sword at Petra and it went right next to her head but it still hit her a little bit but it make her scream in pain and get down. "Petra!" I yelled again and run to her. "Petra. Stay with us!" I said but she fainted so I have to pick her up and run to the hospital but before that I turn around to face Mila who was holding the guy down. "Mila. Call others. You need some help and try to stay safe. I take Petra to hospital." I said and Mila nod beofre open the door and screamed. I though she had got hit but it was only a way to get others  to the door with their weapons and they started to beat the guy while I run to the hospital.

Timeskip

Still Jesse's POV
I was walking sircles around the hospital while watch to the way where they take Petra. Soon there came a doctor and let me see Petra. "She got a hit to the skull. She doesn't have amnesia luckly and she can leave in a week." The doctor said and I nod. Then we got to the doors and I open it revealing Petra sleeping in her hospital bed. "I leave you two alone for awhile." The doctor said and leave while I walk towards Petra who seemed to wake up. "Petra. I'm so glad you're ok." I said and Petra smiled. "I'm fine. Don't worry." Petra said and we share a kiss. "Don't scare me like that ever again." I said and Petra push me away. "Didn't you said that when I accidently broke my leg?" Petra asked and we both laugh. "By the way. Is Mila ok? We left her fight alone." Petra asked and I smiled at her. "I said that she should call others to help and she did so." I said Petra nod. "Good." Petra said and I kiss her forhead. "Sir. Your time is out." The doctor said and I nod. "I come to see you every day until you get free." I said and Petra nod before I leave.

A week later

Petra's POV
Finally some fresh air. That hospital air is just. Ugh. And finally some better food. "Hey Petra. Let's go." Jesse said and hold my hand. "Sure lets go." I said and walk to our house where I saw Olivia walking all around the house, Axel looking something at the computer, Mila just chilling and being on her phone maybe listen some music because she has headphones on her head, Ivor looking at himself from the mirror and Lukas looking for his tuxes. "What is happening?" I asked and Jesse laugh akwardly. "You see... When I open the letter that Aiden and others give it revealed an invite from Isa to a ball that is in a week and now everyone exept Mila is freaking out." Jesse said and Olivia come to me. "Petra! I check your closet and you don't have any dresses!" Olivia yelled and Mila came at both of us. "Olivia. Take a chill pill and relax. I'm sure Petra can choose what she wear for the ball without your fashion help." Mila said and put her headphones down. "No time for Mila we are going shopping." Olivia said and drag both me and Mila with her to the mall. "Olivia. I still have a one dress that is perfect for me to the ball." Mila said when we step inside to the dress shop. "That dress which is light blue, knee lenght and is from the back open? No. No. I want you to wear some long dresses that are ankle lenght." Olivia said and went look for long dresses. "Olivia acts like my mom." Mila said while put both of her hand on her face and we both giggle. "Maybe she IS your mom." I said and Mila playfully punch my shoulder. "I found some." Olivia said and show us two PINK dresses. "Olivia no. That isn't perfect for me. I like light blue because it fit me much better." Mila said and walk away. "Yeah. I say I want something else than pink or purple. Maybe black or dark blue." I said and walk away too.

Timeskip

Mila's POV
I was testing this long dress with the chest part was glitter when I heard someone speaking from the other side. "Are you sure Mila and Petra are here?" A voice asked so I peeked to see two males exept. The other guy look like he had a wolf ears and tail and they were poking put of his hoodie when the other one was a human with blonde hair, green eyes and he was wearing an armor. "Yes and they were with this other girl." The armored man said and the wolf-ear guy look around while I get back to the dressing room and wait that they were away.
"Hey girls how do I look?" Olivia asked while get out of the dressing room with a red dress on. "That looks perfect on you." I said and Olivia giggle. "Thanks Mila. Petra?" Olivia said and Petra peek out of her dressing room. "That looks good on you." Petra said and get back to her dressing room. "Ok. I hate to show you this but I think I don't have any options." Petra said and step out. Her dress was black and there was this thing where the legs could show. "Wow. Jesse would love you even more in that dress." Olivia said and Petra look away. "That fit perfectly on you." I said then an opsidian black haired girl came over to us. "Olivia. Petra. What are you two are doing here?" The girl said and both of the girls turn around. "Jess!" The girls said and hug the opsidian haired girl. "Who's this?" Jess asked and I get up. "Name's Mila. It's nice to meet you." I said and we shake hands. "Are you three going to Isa's ball?" Jess asked and we all three nod. "By the way. You will never have guess this but Petra and your bro are dating." Olivia said and Jess fangirled. "No way Jesse actually had nerve to ask you to be his girlfriend?" Jess asked and Petra nod. "Aah. I'm so happy now!" Jess yelled and we laugh.

Timeskip

Still Mila's POV
After a time we went back home with at least ten or more shopping pags because Olivia think that it will be good idea to give both me and Petra a make up to next week's ball. Now don't take me wrong I use make up sometimes but I'm not a fan of wearing make up. "We're here." Olivia said and I run to my room that I have been working since Petra got to the hospital and fell onto my bed. "What a day." I said before falling asleep.

Hi my little wolfs I hope you like the chapter and I'll see you in the next one before that take care and be awesome. Bye.