Chapter 22

Weeks later

Mila's POV
"Ugh. There's nothing in these books." I said and put my hands on my eyes and groan while Aiden was laying at the floor looking tired. "Yep. But there has to be way to breake that spell." Aiden said and then someone knock at my door. "Come on in." I said sounding tired and almost close my eyes. "Mila. You won't guess this but Jack porpouse me!" Petra said and I fell from my bed right ontop of Aiden. "What?!?!" Both me and Aiden yelled and Petra show me the ring on her ring finger. "Jack porpouse me. Isn't that great!" Petra yelled and hug me. "Yeah. Great." I said and give her a fake smile. "We need to get me a wedding dress. Can you please come with me?" Petra said and I look at Aiden who nod. "Fine." I said and Petra drag me out of the tempel. "Petra wait! I need to get something really fast." I said and Petra stopped. "Ok. Go and get it." Petra said and I run inside. "Jack porpouse Petra and me and Aiden haven't find the way to breake the spell. We're losing time here." I said as I burst in to the livingroom where everyone were. "What?! No way!" Everyone yelled and look at me whiel I take my phone with me. "That's true and now I need to go with Petra and choose her a wedding dress. Tell Aidem to text me of he found somethingbiseful." I said and run outside where Petra was on her phone and texting someone. "Texting with someone?" I asked and Petra look at me. "I was texting with Jack. He will be coming to pick us up so we could go and buy all the things we need for the wedding." Petra said and I saw that her eyes change even pinker. "Great. Um. Do you know when the wedding is?" I asked and Petra smiled. "It's in 4 months." Petra said and I almost jump. "Cool. But doesn't it take at least a year before you can plan the wedding?" I asked and Petra look at me. "Oh. Jack said he wanted our wedding to happend sooner and I agreed with him." Petra said and I glare at her. "Right." I said and a limo came right front of us and the window opened. "Hey Petra and Mila. Ready to go?" Jack asked and I just glare at him. "Totally." Petra said and we step inside the limo and I saw Daniel and Scott inside. "What are THEY doing here?" I asked and glare at Daniel and Scott who both smiled at me. "Daniel's going to watch after us so no one can't keep both me and Petra away from each others and Scott is here to keep some company for you." Jack said and Petra snuggle up to Jack's arms and they kiss while I felt sick. "You ok Mila?" Daniel asked and put his arm around my shoulder but I slapt it away. "Don't touch me you cheater!" I yelled and move far away from him. "What? I never have done anything like that." Daniel said but I glare at him. "Don't lie to me. I saw you with my best friend and you were making out in that alley." I said and Daniel looked shocked. "You... saw us... but you forget your memories that os if Melissa didn't bring them back." Daniel said and both Petra and Jack look at us. "You were a couple?" Petra asked and I glare at her. "Yes we were. Until someone desided to cheat on me so we broke up." I said and the limo stopped. "We're here." Petra said and get out of the car and I followed. "Oh great. A mall." I said and after we step inside Petra drag me into the wedding dress shop. "Now. Help me choose the perfect dress." Petra said and I just rolled my eyes.

Timeskip

Still Mila's POV
"How do I look?" Petra asked as she get out from the dressing room for at least 10th time. "That doesn't really look good on you. Again. Let me choose you somethign" I said and Petra agreed so I walk around the dress shop when I got a text.

A= Aiden. M= Mila

A=Mila! I found the way to breake the spell.

M=Great work Aiden. Tell me what we have to do to breake the spell.

A=The guy that Petra loved before the spell need to confess his feelings. That is if he feel the same.

M=Then we need to get Jesse confess his feelings somehow and I know when and where.

A=Mila. What are you planning?

M=It's still a secret, but I tell you when I get back from this hell.

A=What do you mean hell? Wait. Forget it. I know already.

M=Well. Bye Aiden. See you soon.

A=Bye Mila.

Aiden leave the converstation

Great. Now just wait for getting home. "Mila. Did you choose the dress already?" Petra asked and I hide my phone. "Not yet but I think I have couple ideas." I said and look couple of the dresses before bring them back to Petra. "Thank you Mila." Petra said and went to test the dresses. "What have I put myself into?" I asked and look outside where I saw Jack and Daniel smirking and talking. "They're planning something." I said and step outside of the dress shop and hide behind a fountain and try to hear the converstation with my wolf ears. "You sure they won't follow us?" Jack asked and look around. "Relax. Alpha choose to make the wedding in a secret place and only the moonlight clan, sunlight clan and Mila are invaited." Daniel said and I almost growled for their acting. "I know but should we keep an eye on Mila? She's the one who help them." Jack said and Daniel put a hand under his chin. "What if we put a piece of fabrick front of her eyes and lead her to the wedding or ask Melissa to put a spell on her that makes her royal to us?" Daniel asked and I almost run back to the dress shop. "There you are. I was looking for you everywhere." Petra said and give me one of the bags. "Sorry. I needed to go... to the toilet." I said and Petra nod and we leave the shop.
"By the way. Why did you give me his pag?" I asked and Petra giggled. "Your wedding is right after ours and you are marrying Scott." Petra said and I almost drop the pag. "No way. You know I hate that guy." I said and Petra giggle. "Oh you silly. Alpha choose tjat your wedding happend after me and Jack are married. Now lets see the make up." Petra said and drag me to another shop.

Hi my little wolfs. I hope you liked the chapter and I'll see you in the next one before that take care and be awesome. Bye!