Chapter 10 (part 2)

Petra's POV
Both me and Jesse were looking down to the garden where we saw Mila walking and looking around her but didn't notice Aiden was behind her until he grab Mila's wirst and pull her up and put her down while she turn around face as red as tomatoe. "Aww. Aren't they cute?" Jesse asked and I look at him. "Yeah. But we are even cuter couple." I said and Jesse give me a peck right to the lips. "I know." Jesse said and we look back down where we saw Mila looking away Aiden and he is trying to talk to her but she only walk away. "They really need a chill pill." Jesse said and I only nod while watching the two lovebirds trying to talk. (Yeah. I ship myself with Aiden. Now you can laugh.) "How long do you think they will be like this until one of them make the move?" I asked. "Too long." Jesse said and we started laughing. "Wait where are they?" I asked when I saw that they were gone. "Hmm. Maybe went deeper to the garden or inside." Jesse said and I try to see even a piece of that familiar light blue dressed girl but nothing.
The song started and Jesse held out his arm and I take it. Jesse lead both me and himself to the ballroom where everyone started dancing. Now of course Jesse take me by the wirst and my hand while I put my other free arm onto his shoulder and we started dancing and twirling while look at each others eyes. I saw something light blue from my eye coner and turn around where I saw Mila dancing with Aiden and both of them were blushing. "They sure are made for each others." Jesse said and I look back at his emerald green eyes. "I know." I said and Jesse twirled me around and back to the same position where we were when we started dancing. "You know. I am glad we are dating and that we have meet each others." Jesse said and I look at him. "Me too." I said and then I saw some sparks in his eyes. I look around where I saw Jess dancing with Lukas and I saw love in both of them eyes and Axel and Olivia dancing together like they actually were a couple and then there was Mila and Aiden. They dance like masters. Aiden leading and Mila following. Strange. Last time I saw Mila dancing she had this no feelings face but now she was smiling and blushing at the same time. "Now I start to find more reasons why I love you." Jesse said and I look at him. "Same here." I said and we leave the ballroom because it was uncomftorble for both for us to be there.

Mila's POV (What am I thinking. This isn't Mila x Aiden this is Jetra but still. I think because I plan that my character that she is always there when something that is one of her ships happend. Bye!)
Both me and Aiden went outside to the balcony to take fresh air after the dancing. "You dance pretty well by yourself." Aiden said and pull me closer to him. "Thanks. You dance pretty well too." I said before I look behind him where I saw Jesse and Petra KISSING each others. "*Fangirl screaming* My ship!" I yelled but luckly they didn't heard or see me. "So you are those shipping people?" Aiden asked and I blush for ambarassment. "I know it's pretty embarassing." I said and look down but Aiden put two fingers under my chin and lift my head up. "There's nothing to be embarassed about. You are just yourself." Aiden said and our faces went closer and closer until our lips were connected. Then there was this loud crash and all four of us run inside where I saw people having these wolf looking ears amd tail and they were wearing armor and at least half of them didn't have those ears and tail. Finally a guy that had a helmet on step foward and started speaking. "Hello. I am the alpha of this werewolf pack and I am here because I need to pick up two people. Petra the warrior and my daughter Mila the werewolf." The guy said and both me and Petra look at each others. "Wait are you a werewolf?" Petra asked and I look at her. "I don't know. I think I am a normal human but I might be wrong." I said and Petra nod. "Why do you want Petra?" Jesse said and went front of Petra while Aiden walk right front of me but I push him away. "Aah. Mila. My presious daughter." The leader said and I take my sword out. "I am not your daughter." I said and charced my sword. "Mila. It's me. Your dad." The leader said. This time he take his helmet off revealing a gray eyed man with brown hair. "I still don't trust you. Now leave or else." I said and he look at me in a shock. "You... Don't remember me?" The guy said and back away. "I remember clearly my past. It wasn't the happiest AND you weren't there!" I said and this time the guy look down before pull his hand up and all the soldiers leave exept he. "I will come back." The guy said before leave all of us looking shocked. "Wait. Are you. A werewolf?" Aiden asked and I look at him. "No. I'm not. At least I think I'm not." I said and others look at me. "That guy look like he knows you so that is possible." Petra said and I look at her. "He might have mistaking me for someone else." I said and look at Aiden. "What does alpha even mean?" Aiden asked and I look at him with this 'are you serious' look. "Its same as founder, king, gueen or leader." I said and everyone look at me in a shock. "I know that because I have watching this one series where is an alpha." I said and others only nod and give me the face. "Well lets go back home. The ball had ended." Jesse said and we started walk back to the portal and Aiden hold my hand.  "So. We see each others tommorow?" Aiden asked and I look at him. "Sure. Bye Aiden." I said and kiss him on the cheek before I turn around and saw Petra right on top of Jesse. "Mila! This isn't what it looks like. Petra trip with her heels and I wasn't exepting it so we are like this!" Jesse said and they both blushed like mad peoples. "I know. It's just you two are my OTP and a really cute couple." I said and we leave the sky city or whatever it was called again.

Hi my little wolfs. Now something have started happening. Finally. Not all that boring stuff. But before the next chapter take care and be awesome. Bye.