Chapter 29

Mila's POV
"You're... Leaving Order of the stone?" Jesse asked and I look at him. "Yes. It's my time to say good bye." I said and I saw Petra wiping her tears. "Don't cry Petra. I'm sure our paths meet again." I said and Jesse wiped Perta's tears. "Mila. You wanted to join Fairy tail?" Makarov asked and I turn around. "Yes. I wanted." I said and Makarov nod. "Follow me. I ask couple guestons." Makarov said and I followed.
Some time later I came out and Makarov nod to Mirajane who came towards me. "Where do you want that I put your mark?" Mirajane asked and take out a stamp. "On my left shoulder and light blue please." I said and Mira nod before put the mark on me. "Then. Would you like it if me and Jesse join you and team Natsu?" Petra asked and I smiled. "Feel free and join if you want I'm not stopping you honestly." I said and Lucy walked outside with me and we headed toward her home where I left my bag with full of clothes and money.

Timeskip

Petra's POV
We were waiting at the train station when team Natsu appeared with Mila. "Ready to go?" Erza asked and Mila nod so we entered to the train.
Looks like Mila hasn't remember to tell us where do we go since she drag Natsu tp the other train. "We are not going towards Lumia scales." Mila said and we entered into another train. "We are going towards Water city. No one really knows about it so I tell you when we have to get out." Mila said and then the train started moving and Natsu look like he was going to throw up. "Mila. Didn't you say you were a dragon slayer?" Gray asked and Mila look at him before look at the floor and her ears went down. "Well... Yes. I am. But because I am werewolf too. My motion sickness isn't as bad as Natsu's." Mila said and Gray nod.

Timeskip

Mila's POV
Finally we were on our stop and Natsu jump up before he run off. "Natsu, Natsu, Natsu. You will get into trouble." Lucy whispered and we walk outside. "Wow. This place is so beatiful." I said as I look at the town. "Yeah. It is. Now. Where do we go next?" Lucy asked and I look at the map that I bring with us. "That way." I said and pointed towards where we saw a girl with reddish brown hair and it's fading into black. "Millie?" I asked when I notice the girl. "Hm? Mila!!" Millie yelled and we hug each others. "I heard what happend to you when you were with father. Are you ok?" Millie asked and she saw my Fairy tail mark because I was wearing a top, shorts, boots and a jacket that was tied around my waist. "No way. You're in Fairy tail!!" Millie yelled and hug me again. This time she almost crushed my bones. "I'm fine Millie. But could you please stop hugging me. You're crushing my bones." I said and Millie let go and I turn around. "Guys. This is Millie. My big sister." I said and both Petra and Jesse didn't seem to buying it. "If you have a big sister. Why didn't we see her in your house?" Petra asked and I facepalmed. "My parents break up when I was 5 and my mom made it to take almost everyone else expet me the middle one." I said and everyone look at me. "Our mother was so sad when she couldn't save you back then. Lets go. Your exceed is waiting for you and so is our siblings." Millie said and we all followed. "How's Laurence, Mira and Lilac?" I asked as we walked outside the town. "They're good. How are you in Fairy tail?" Millie asked and I look behind me where Gray and Natsu were fighting while Lucy didn't bother and Erza tried to stop them fighting. "I just join but I think I like it to be in there." I said and Millie nod. "Mila. Are you going to move in here?" Jesse asked next to me. "Yes. I'm moving to Mangolia where Fairy tail is." I said and Petra came next to Jesse. "What about Aiden and your friends?" Petra asked and I stopped and look at my feet. "Mila?" Jesse asked and I bumped into someone "Sorry." I said and look up and saw a guy with blonde hair with a top that show his chest, jacket that had fur on it and pants. "Are you ok? And why did you disappeared from Aiden and others?" Petra asked and push the blonde guy away and he fell to the ground. "I guess Aiden didn't tell you. I tell you later. OI. Blonde guy. You ok?" I asked and he get up. "Sting. It's been awhile." Natsu said and I just look at the guy who smiled. "It's been a while Natsu. I see you got a new member and cute one too." Sting said and the I blushed while Sting chuckled until he look at me. "I can't stand to see how a beautiful girl cries so please. Stop crying." Sting said and I froze. "Aiden." I whispered and I felt tears run down my cheeks even faster because Aiden had said that same thing a long time ago and I wipe the tears off. "Mila. Who's Aiden?" Millie asked and look at me with worried eyes while Sting was in a panic. "I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to make you cry. Here." Sting said and wiped my tears off with his thumb and I look at Millie. "...Aiden's my ex boyfriend." I said and Millie looked shocked. "You broke up?!!" Petra and Jesse yelled at the same time. "Yes. Aiden cheated on me with Maya." I said and look down. "First. I'm so sorry to hear that and second. What are you Fairy tail flies doing here anyways." Sting asked and I look at him and my ears twitched again. "We're looking for my mom! Millie. Do you know where mother is?" I asked and Millie rubbed her hand. "Mother left some years ago to find a job so we could live and she never came back." Millie said and I nod "Lets go. We need to hurry to the Water city and find some clues about my mother. I hope our paths meet again Sting." I said while bowed to him and run off while others followed.

Hi my little wolfs. I hope you liked the chapter and I'll see you in the next one before that take care, be awesome and happy fathers day. Bye!