Chapter 2

Petra's POV
I woke up and saw Jesse's face right front of me. "Must have fall asleep while watching me." I said and I felt something on my hands so I looked down where I saw Jesse's shirtless body bacause he give me his shirt as a bandage and his armor is right next to me. "Cute." I said and I felt how cold there were so I cuddle at Jesse to get some warm. "Nice and warm." I said before falling asleep again.

Timeskip

Still Petra's POV
I woke up by someone holding me and when I get to see better I saw that Jesse was on his armor and he was carrying me. "Where are we going?" I asked and Jesse look at me. "We are going back to Beacon town to heal your wound." Jesse said and I feel bad for him because I know Jesse was waiting for us to get another adventure so badly. "I'm sorry I know how much you wanted to go on adventure with me." I said and look away but Jesse somehow make me look at him. "It's fine Petra. Really. We can do something else together while your leg is healing." Jesse said and I smiled. "Thanks Jesse." I said and Jesse smiled back. "Yo Petra!" Jack said and come at me and Jesse who glare at Jack. "Yeah. What's up?" I asked and Jesse put me down but he still hold me so I couldn't fall because of the pain on my leg. "When your leg has healed. Do you want to go on a date with me?" Jack asked and I almost fall but luckly Jesse was still holding me. I mean I think Jack is a cool guy and everything but I love someone else."I-i'm sorry Jack but I was planning to go another adventure with Jesse to replace this adventure." I said and Jack's smile drop. "O-oh. Ok. Maybe after the adventure?" Jack asked. This guy isn't going to give up so easily huh? "We'll see that then." I said and I started to see some of the familiar gate. "Look. We're here." I said and the gates open revealing the villagers who look at us. "Jesse, Petra. What happend? You came sooner that I tough." Radar asked while came to us. "Petra fell and broke her leg so we have to get back and wait that Petra heal." Jesse said before started carry me on brital style to his room
"There now try to rest and tell me if you need anything." Jesse said while laid me down to his bed. "Ok." I said and Jesse sit nex to me and move some of my hair behind my ear and it make me blush. "Are you feeling ok?" Jesse asked and I felt how my troath was dry. "Some water would be nice " I said and Jesse nod before leave the room and I was left alone in JESSE'S ROOM! At least I'm not with some freaky guy that had kidnapped me. "Hey. Here's the water." Jesse said and give me a class with water on it. "Thank you." I said before I drink the water. "Well... how are you feeling?" Jesse asked and I look at him. "Well... If we don't count the pain on my leg then I'm fine." I said and Jesse smiled. "Good to hear." Jesse said and get up. "W-where are you going?" I asked and Jesse look at me. "I just go get some bandages for you to get your leg better. I can tell that my shirt isn't enough." Jesse said and went to door and close it. "Great. Alone again." I said and look around. There were lots of bookselfs around the room, a table with lots of papers and a chair behind the table and a closet. But then I felt something on my leg and as a reflex I kick the guy with my better leg and the guy fell off from the bed. "Ouch. You didn't have to need kick me out of the bed." Said a voice and I look at the guy that reveal to be Jesse. "I'm SO sorry Jesse. I didn't know you were back or that you were trying to bandage my leg." I said and Jesse laugh. "It's fine. I know you didn't do it on porpouse." Jesse said and I smiled too. "Now lets see the leg." Jesse said while take my armors shoes and pants revealing my black shorts and gray boots and Jesse sarted to bandage my leg while I take my chest plate and helmet of revealing my shirt that had the longer sleeve and the claw on my other hand and my bandana. "Your fine with me bandaging your leg?" Jesse asked and I only smiled and nod. "Good. I tough you didn't want to let me put the bandages but looks like you are fine with it." Jesse said and smiled.
"Welp. It's done. Tell me how it feel." Jesse said and it actually felt better. "It's better now." I said and Jesse get up and take his armor off revealing his shirtless chest so I look away try not to blush.

Jesse's POV
I was changing my shirt when I saw Petra looking away while blush hard. "Hm. You can look now. I have a shirt on." I said and Petra turn her head on me. "So. Wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked and come closer to Petra. "I would love to." Petra said and I put my arms around Petra and started carry her to my living room. "So. What kinda movie you want to watch?" I asked and Petra look at me. "Maybe... Rings?" Petra asked and I know Petra love scary movies so no wonder she wanted this movie. "Ok. Lets watch it." I said before I choose Netflix and there the rings movie, play it and sit nex to Petra. "You know what I said about replacing the adventure. Well... We should do this more often." Petra said and I look at her with a smile. "I agree with you." I said and we didn't speak alot because both of us were watching the movie holding hands like we were a couple but we weren't even if I wish we were.

Hi guys I hope you liked the chapter and I'll see you in the next one before that take care and be awesome. Bye!