He came out of his room stretching his arms when suddenly Taehyung appeared from nowhere bumping hard into him.

"Hey"

The younger smiled a bit painfully upon seeing he had bumped into him.

"Sorry" he gave him an apologetic smile and resumed his run to the sitting room.

Jimin was curious as to what the rush was all about and why Taehyung looked so excited so he followed him. Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were all sitting lazily in the sitting room. Strangely, Namjoon had his head on Jin's lap letting him fumble with his hair. He even looked unbothered by it and just kept pressing his phone. Jimin had a mind to ask them what was going on between them but that would happen at a later time.

Taehyung rushed to the front door and opened it. There standing in front of them was Lisa. Jimin froze on the spot as he watched the two kiss gently. Lisa entered slowly and as soon as she spotted Jimin, she wrapped her arms around Taehyung's.

Exactly at that moment, he saw Jungkook smirk at him and he quickly avoided his gaze.

"Hey everyone, this is Lisa my girlfriend" Taehyung announced and Lisa bowed her head respectfully.

"It's so nice to finally meet you"

Jin practically pushed Namjoon from his lap as he went to meet Lisa.

"Yah!" Namjoon yelled wearing a small pout on his lips but Jin ignored him. Lisa was holding a nylon bag so he took it from her and looked inside.

"Wow, are you planning to cook something for us?"

Lisa nodded and Jin hugged her. "You are welcome"

The others greeted her warmly even praising her beauty and Lisa looked like she was on top of the world been surrounded by all these hot men.

"Your girlfriend is really beautiful" Jungkook said loudly. Jimin knew he was doing it on purpose for him to hear and just frowned.

Taehyung wanted Lisa to avoid Jimin and took her by the hand to lead her towards his room but she purposely went to Jimin and stood in front of him.

"We meet again sooner than expected" she said and Jimin forced a smile.

"We sure did"

Jimin breathed deeply. "Well it was good seeing you again" he said and turned to leave.

"I'll be staying for a week. I hope it won't be trouble at all"

Jimin looked at Taehyung and he avoided his eyes. That just angered him more. The other members could sense the awkwardness in the air and started mumbling to themselves as they left quietly one by one until the room was empty with just the three of them.

"Why would you ask my permission. This isn't my house alone. You can stay for as long as you want" jimin finally spoke.

He eyed Taehyung before turning his back on them and leaving.

Lisa prepared bone soup with rice and kimchi. The food was delicious and everyone commended her except Jimin who ate quietly. He didn't finish his food and just exited the table without a word knowing that all eyes were on him especially Taehyung.

That night, Jimin walked towards the living room and froze immediately he began to hear soft sounds of kissing and moaning. He went closer and stopped when he saw Taehyung locking lips with Lisa. The scene looked so intense. Taehyung's back was faced away from Jimin so he couldn't see him but Lisa saw him alright and she wrapped her arms around Taehyung pulling him closer to her while at the same time looking pointedly at Jimin.

Jimin couldn't stand it anymore so he turned and left immediately. The sound of his feet walking away was loud and it distracted Taehyung so he stopped kissing Lisa but he suddenly jumped up when it saw it was Jimin and pursued him leaving Lisa shocked.

"Wait Jimin" Taehyung shouted but the shorter boy was already out of the house walking into the dark night. Taehyung followed, running after him till he caught up with him and held his arm.

Jimin shoved his hand away and turned to look at him.

"What?" he barked.

"I'm sorry... "

Jimin scoffed "What are you sorry for? Kissing your girlfriend? I don't think you should be apologizing to me and more importantly, you shouldn't be here with me right now Kim Taehyung" he said coldly.

Taehyung's eyes shone with pain when Jimin said his full name. He suddenly paused for a while, stumbling away from Jimin and looking as though he just regained his senses. He looked at Jimin and sighed.

"What's wrong with me?" He muttered to himself and that hurt Jimin more.

"I just want us to be like before" He finally said after an uncomfortable silence.

"We are cool" Jimin lied.

"Then why did you run away when you saw Lisa and I kissing?"

Jimin scoffed "Did you think I ran away because of you? I was shocked that's all and I needed to get some fresh air but then you started chasing after me like some mad man" he blatantly lied again.

"Oh... "

"Look just go back before Lisa gets angry with you"

Taehyung looked at him for a while and ran his hand over his hair wearing a look of confusion.

"You're right. I better go" He looked around. "Better get inside quickly. The night is cold" he said, bit his lip and jogged off.

Jimin watched him till he was gone and for the first time, he felt a small ray of hope. Taehyung was confused about his feelings. He didn't know what he wanted. Jimin felt the same way too which means there was only one way to be sure.

He picked his phone and dialled Jungkook's number. He took a while before he answered it.

"Hyung, it's one am in the morning" The younger groaned.

Jimin was silent for a while thinking deeply before finally speaking.

"Jungkookshi, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

The boy smiled on the phone

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment. Of course it's a yes"

"That's good. Thanks Kookie"

Jimin ended the call. He didn't know if he was doing the right thing or not but he needed to know his stand. If this didn't work out, he would give up forever.

I hope you like this chapter. Leave your votes or comments. Love you all bye!