Netflix And Chill. - Johnny Vincent X Nerd!Reader (18+)

Start from the beginning

"One last time time, for us pleeeassse?" Algie begs. I cross my arms and hide my hands in my sleeves.

"Alright, you owe me $20 for this Algie." I scoff and get out of the library to get more Beam cola for the boys and Beatrice.

While I walked, some kids barely glanced at me either from disgust or discomfort. I was always the shy insecure one, but I was considered the 'cutest nerd in Bullworth'. Shit, even my crush Johnny actually wishes he could have me instead of Lola for some reason. Why couldn't he just stay with her instead of fall for me?

I felt like I would be in some severe problems if I was with Johnny, we're pretty good friends, probably best friends for that matter, but I didn't really think of him in that way up until a week ago. To be honest, I felt pretty bad for him for being cheated on by Lola, typical fucking Lola.

"Hey Y/N, beautiful as always." Gord leans on the wall next to the Beam Cola machine.

"Thanks, Gord I guess." I insert money into the slot.

"Why so much?" He asks me.

"I'll give you a hint. Fat dorks, skinny dorks and one girl roaming in the library."

"Algie ask for you to go back to get more Beam Cola?" Gord guesses, which I nodded to. "Oh lord."

"Agreed, he owes me for this."

"And by that you mean how much?" Gord asks curiously.

"$20."

"Wow." Gord rolls his eyes.

"Don't fucking judge me on it." I cover my face.

"Okay pretty girl." Gord smirks. "Are things working out with that Greaseball Johnny?"

"I'm not sure Gord. We're good friends and all, but I don't know if he likes me the same way. You know, because he's a Greaser, I'm a nerd. I'm not sure if we would get along as much as some other think."

"It's a possibility."

"Maybe. Well, I gotta go, Gord, I'll catch up with you later." I wave shyly to Gord.

"Bye, love." He leaves as well.

I carried the cans of Beam Cola in my bag and bumped into Johnny unexpectedly.

"O-Oh, sorry Johnny." I apologize.

"It's alright, Y/N what'chu got there?" Johnny asks me curiously while glancing at my bag full of soda.

"Soda for the boys and Beatrice, this is the last time I'm running an errand for Algie."

"I see, well, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come over to my house when you're done studying with the boys and Beatrice. We haven't spoken in a while."

"It's only been two days since we've spoken." I chuckle while seeing the small blush form on Johnny's face.

"S-still it feels like forever." Johnny laughs awkwardly, which made me look at him questionably. 

"Alright? I'll bite. Wait for me outside the school." I tell him.

"Okay, cool, I'll see you later."

"Bye, Johnny." I smile shyly before leaving.

Time Skip...

I went and out my stuff away and went outside the school, to find Johnny leaning against the wall connecting to the gates.

"Hey, Y/N. Ready to go?"

"Y-Yeah, let's go." I cover my face with my hair.

We were walking, having a bit of small talk which slowly turned into a never-ending conversation of typical stuff. I felt so comfortable around Johnny in spite of the fact that I liked him a lot. Aside from that I got anxious, I love my best friend, but I don't know if he feels the same way about me, guess I gotta find out, and if he doesn't feel the same I need to suck it the hell up.