"Pshycos, like seriously avni ? He rolled his eyes. "do u think all humans have same brain?"

"I didnt mean like that, Sorry. "

"Hey don't be sorry... know what all students in this college think I'm rude and arrogant as I punish people.. But I'm not that bad. He said with a smirk.

"Oh... Yes, society always mark good people as bad."

Then , I saw rahul hand which was bleeding.

"your hand is injured oh God. " I panicked.

"Hey, avni it's just a small injury don't panic "

"No rahul it's not, just because of me you have got your hand injured. Come let's go to that bench. " I said taking him to bench.

Later i took my hand key and started to aid his injury.

"Avni, Are you new? . I mean college had started along ago but.. " Rahul asked me with a confused face .

I smiled.

"Ha that's a long story.. Actually I'm not from Mumbai. I'm form gangore. it took one month to come here and today is my first day. "

"Ohhh.Can I ask something but u don't be angry." he said hesitated.

"Why would I be angry ?your such a good person ask what u want "

"Will you be my friend? "

"Why not" I said with a huge smile.

"Thank you avni"

"Okay. Rahul I'm going .its already late so.. bye. " I said.

"Avni I will drop you ".. He instantly replied.

"No I will go and thanks once again".

Rahul smiled. Then, I left from there.

Rahul's pov -

Today was such a boring day as I didn't got any bakara to rag. I kept on talking with myself then I saw a beautiful beautiful girl. She looked, alluring and flawless.

she was walking fast with alot of books in her hands. I chuckled, she looked funny and believe me I've never seen such a beautiful girl in this campus . she just wore simple kurtha, that's it she looked like an angel. But wait, I never saw her here. who is she? May be fresher. I thought .

And from there I followed her. She walked towards the college gate may be she is leaving.

Then, I saw my gang was calling her. God ,these boys they didn't left yet. I cursed them under my breath. Wait I know these basta*ds gonna rag her. They Don't have their brains they will harm my baby..but I swear if they touch my baby girl then I will kill all of them and I'd never think they were my friends.

I started observing them from the corner of walls. Seeing her ,it looks like she likes good guys. The best way to get a girl and fall for a boy is to act as polite boy and good boy. An idea strunk in my mind as I know my friends will do shit things ,then I will save her from them. I smriked.

later my useless friend asked a kiss from my baby what?? How dare he? I have first right to kiss her. You.. I will never spare you my boy , As soon he started to force I went there and I puched my friend ruthlessly ....all my gang were shocked by seeing me as I was beating my own Friend . but my eyes are only on my girl she looked shocked. And then, we fell back on top of another. That time, I just want to freeze. Later I slowly started my good boy drama and I said all will call me rude bcoz of my goodness but I lied bcoz in future, she must not get any bad intentions on me. Soon we both become friends but little bit she knew what she is thinking is not like that. I will get what I want and can do whatever to get you. I smriked looking at her.