Jimin shook his head. "thats a good neon pair that you got"

"you've got to be kidding me"

Namjoon focused his gaze at the unmoving figure. If this person was the one throwing sh.it at them, then why had it not move?

Confused, he replaced the night vision lenses with the heat thermal ones. And what it revealed made him lose all his sense.

you know how heat thermals show red and yellow waves for those that are living and emiting heat , and also how the dark green and blue shows coldness, which means lifeless.

In this case, the hunched petite figure was a dark green, almost impossible to be seen from view if it wasn't for the moving blue waves.

Jimin seemed to realize how stiff Namjoon had gone. His fingers twitched and the same horrible dread that he felt days ago came back with such force.

"I saw a person hiding behind that pillar using my night vision. but she seemed to be not moving" Namjoon explained. "but when I used the heat-thermal lenses, that person was a green. dead"

Jimin took Namjoon's glasses, offering the world a view when his gaze stopped at the sight of something- no, a someone standing at the top of their vehicle, which was only a few meetres away from both the boys.

"o-oh" Jimin stammered, urging a frustrated Namjoon to look back. After a few tries to persuade Namjoon, he finally turned around, almost regreting his cleverness.

This girl, the person they were targeting for was not going to be easy.

"aw shxt, here we go again" Namjoon told himself as he faced the unknown person with equal fearlessness.

The person, snapped its small fingers to a lamp post at its back and the sizzles finally ceased into a stable source of light, almost obscuring its face from familiarity if it wasn't for the pretty platinum blonde hair.

It was Jenevie Yoon.

"for high positioned Agents" She spoke, her voice sounded soft, except for the fact that she was about to drop a boulder to them. "you guys are not very clever"

Namjoon gritted his teeth. Jenevie had a tinge of an accent to her korean language. "Its nice to meet you Mrs. Yoon"

Jimin grinned at Namjoon humourless sarcasm, and faked a curtsy to the female. "Would you like me to kiss your hand Mrs. Yoon?"

"over my dead body boy" 

----------------------------------

"Namjoon!!" Seokjin's frantic shout brought a cold feeling of dread coursing through his veins once again. A dragged out look painted Namjoon's features as he took a deep breath, savoring the smell of hot coffee while he could as Seokjin approached him.

By the sweat pooling around his forehead, Namjoon guessed he might have got himself a day in the gym but his attire said otherwise.

"you go to the gym wearing those ?" Namjoon emphasize the last word. Seokjin was wearing a pale blue tuxedo, paired with a golden tie that sparkled under a source of light.

The only unsaid reaction he got from Seokjin was a roll in his friendly eyes. "you've seen Jungkook?"

"oh, babysitter lost his baby huh?"

"shut up Joon where is he?"

Namjoon chuckled lowly to himself. "why should I kn-" . His words caught in his throat as he saw a glimpse of something shivering, hiding at the back of his office table.

What a great hiding spot, Namjoon thought to himself.

With a gulp, he calmed himself down and tried to rationalize his thinking. By the sense of his shivering, he might be in fear.  "what did you do to the boy?"

"i asked him to do 32 sets of push-ups I don't think that is much of a pdoblem" Seokjin shrugged to himself.

An exasperated groan was made by the once again, dissapointed joonie who narrowed his eyes in disbelief at the older lad, Seokjin. "are you kidding me? 1 set of a push ups is 8 repetations!"

"so?"

"give that kid a break will ya, he just came here, give him some time to ease out. you know what, go do your own job, I'll handle him" Namjoon said in a final tone as he watched Seokjin scurry away in relief.

Once Seokjin's form was far away for his eyes to even spot, he raced to his office room, closing the door in an instant- locking it to make sure it was now a secret. The man carefully placedhis hot drink as he made his way to where Jungkook hid.

A soft sigh escaped his lips at the pitiful sight. Jungkook was wearing a grey t-shirt that was now see through as his sweat pooled around his body.

"I wonder why you hid in my room Jeon Jungkook" Namjoon stated. "so many places to hide at, but my office?"

Horror strike Jungkook'sface as he stood up from his previously hunched form. "I-Im so sorry Mr. Kim I ju-"

"Namjoon will be nice. I don't drown well with formalities kid"

"alright, Mr.N-Namjo-"

"can you please dont add a Sir or a Mr atthe front of my name, that sounds absolutely weird" Namjoon exclaimed. "we're almost the same age, we're supposed to be friends not workers"

A grin was plastered on Jungkook's tense facade."Im sorry Namjoon hyung, I first want to say sorry for barging into your office without permission, it's just that .... I know Seokjin hyung respects you alot and there's a chance that he will respect your privacy and not enter this place to find me" Jungkook stammered at first. Clearly, this boy was not used to feeling like a victim. Its possible for this boy to also never disobey an order too unless it was an emergency. Honestly, we're talking about Kim Seokjin here. Namjoon had once witnessed Seokjin's temper tantrum before and he swore to never be a witness once again.

"I just wanted to ask questions about Kim Facility" Jungkook confessed. "but he got moody and snapped at me so much, I mean... what did I do wrong?"

A laugh gurgled out of Namjoon's throat at the statement. No wonder that boy looked like he was going to murder somebody just now. The way he just visciously snapped at Namjoon for joking. that explains it.

"in the name of Alethia did you ask him so many questions?"

"mmhmm" Jungkook nodded as he scratched his head for a while. "and I am still not forgiving him for dropping me in hawaii, that place is so full with females wearing tiny clothes, I just wanted to be a tailor to make them clothes that will cover them whole. Isn't that exciting Namjoon Hyung? I'll be the first man to actu-"

Suddenly, Namjoon's grip on his chair tightened. "can you say that again?"

"I just wanted to be a tailor to ma-"

"not that one, before that"

"I am still not forgiving him for dropping me in hawaii! Im serious hyung, those people are not afraid to swim with the sharks eh?" 

Namjoon had a far-away look in his eyes as he tuned out Jungkook's too-far from innocent babbles about human world. Was he really this clueless?

and Seokjin too. sigh, that careless man is always up for mistakes.

A vision slid in his mind.

It was from the past. and it was when he met Seokjin in the middle of the road and it was also when the world around them turned black, until they both fell from the open sky, head crashing to a big clump of trash bags.

Turns out, they were both transported to Italy out of nowhere.

"I'll need to speak to Seokjin for a while" Namjoon stated in a firm voice. "you go rest, Jungkook"

"alright, I'll see ya next time hyung!" Jungkook sang as he ran away in a blur to his respective room.

------------------------------------------