#11 .

(they all sat in a circle : Namjoon- Hoseok- Yoongi - Jenevie -Jungkook -Seokjin - Taehyung - Jimin)

A grin formed on Jenevie's solemn face as she eavesdropped on three males who thought that they were whispering but in fact, almost everybody heard what they were saying.

"yeah you think you know Namjoon more hyung?" Taehyung asked, voice laced with wrath as he pointed his moltening gaze to the older man, Seokjin.

"I spend 3 months in Italy with him dipshet!" Seokjin shouted.

In the midst of that, a squeaky voice came through. Jungkook raised his hand as he plummented his own spectacular gaze to Seokjin. "And I am still not forgiving you for leaving me in Hawaii!"

"shut up kook the adults are talking!!" Seokjin shouted, not caring how they were actually right next to each other.

Nor did the elder man even care at how Jungkook flinched at his loud voice.

"just because you spend a 3-month honeymoon with Hyung, you think you know him better than I do ?" Taehyung asked. Disbelief was in his eyes as he appreciated the way Seokjin's cheeks flushed red with frustration.

Jenevie donated a glance to her right, which was unfortunately a petrified Min Yoongi. The girl had her concerned eyes set on to the hands of the boy who gripped at the leather seat tightly, leaving dark marks of what seemed to be hand imprints.

The woman gulped. this must be the barbeque guy everyone was talking about , she thought to herself.

Seokjin fixed an unblinking gaze to the winged boy. "listen here frostbite, don't you know that Namjoon likes the ice cream flavour butterpecan?"

"no I don't , you bastardo, you just picked a flavour that old people like!"

At Taehyung's reply , the whole room roared with laughter. Even Yoongi who Jenevie took note off was chuckling despite his attempt to calm his jittering nerves. The girl who noticed Yoongi's tiny uncontrollable flinches took it upon herself to finally sneak out the plastic bag she held on the inside of her clothing and gave it to Yoongi who looked confused at what she had gave. But once he noticed what it was, he teared it open to smack more than 5 pieces of caramel candy bars into his mouth.

From the smile on his face, Jenevie could feel the warmth of her act spreading through out her chest.

I did something good today ! , she thought happi-

"Oh the cold queen is laughing" jimin commented as they all stopped bickering and focused their attention on the laughing jenevie.

The girl sat on her bean-bag with a leg propped up to rest her hand on it. A hand was wrapped to her stomach and a fist was delicately covering her mouth to prevent herself from looking boisterous infront of the seven boys. She then collected her wits once she noticed that everybody had stopped their chatter. Her eyes lazily scanned her surroundings, taking a few seconds to deliver a boy who she later known as Jimin a sly wink.

"What? is there a law saying that I can't laugh at something funny ?"

Yoongi who sat beside her shamelessly munched on the candies, delivering her an encouraging nod that finally released her silver tounge into action.

"You know Park Jim- oh wait, your majesty" Jenevie said as she stood up from her seat to lay a faux low curtsy to the man who was left agape at her actions. "I wouldn't mind that kiss on the hand the last time you were asking me about, remember? maybe it could remind you where your line of respect ends? men like you should not be colouring something over the lines"