#14 .

Ever since Jungkook's plan to avoid Jenevie due to his immense guilt backfired, the two had became inseperable , always doing things together .

That includes making a foam bunny ontop of Jungkook's caramel coffee . The boy grinned at the image .

A chattering noise from the outside the two's attention . Soon enough, Yoongi and Taehyung's voice was heard .

" is it me or am I smelling coffee ? " Yoongi asked as he entered the kitchen . Suprise was evident on his face as he saw Jungkook quitely sipping his drink while Jemevie had an apron on , busy with cup of a new batch of coffee .

" took you guys long enough " Jenevie uttered . She fingered a blonde piece of her hair to the back of her ear gingerly .

" Alright seems like a parade is coming up in my stomach " Taehyung annonced , shameslessly patting his stomach . " are you cooking your pancakes ? "

" yep " Jenevie answered , " yoongi you're incharge "

Yoongi was visiblly irritated at the job . If he had not showed off his cullinary skills to Jenevie last week , he wouldn't be the one incharge of keeping the stove from being destroyed . Infact , there was a story about why he was the chosen one of Jenevie's dictionary .

Nah , that was a bit exagerating . But it was because Namjoon had burned 8 sets of pancake batter ; not perfectly made but perfectly burned .

Everyone had a bad day with Namjoon's help . It was a good thing the man was filthy rich so they didn't mind the missing boxes of pancake batter dissapearing everyday .

So here is Yoongi , opening the stove without clicking any buttons due to him being the man of fire himself .

" blueberry pancakes anyone ? "

" Im in " Suprisingly it was Jimin who was now in a slightly approariate wear . Casual Navy blue T-shirt and khaki pants to match , rocking it with his adorable bed hair .

" didn't ask for you but oh well " Yoongi shrugged and continued to do his job .

By the time the rest had set 8 plates of pancake on the large table , the athmosphere was full of chatter and laughter .

Coffee was passed out to everyone , chocolate had spilled from an additional syrup even a blueberry shooting competition was held .

That was led by Taehyung and Jungkook .

" Where's Namjoon ? " Jenevie asked to particularly no one .

" he's in a meeting , just pack the pancakes for him and bring it to him once he finishes " Seokjin answered .

Yoongi furrowed his brows . " meeting ? I thought he had no plans on the weekend ? "

Jenevie bussily rummaged through the cupboards to find a lunch box and she did find one . An iron man lunch box and a aesthetic light blue thermostat for the boss's coffee .

" expect the unexpected brotha " Taehyung's hand reached to the side of Yoongi's armrest and slapped it earnestly .

Yoongi was not impressed . If he had been drinking his coffee he would scald his skin, not that he didn't mind the heat but it would be extremely unattractive to have a coffee-stained shirt.

" sowwy " Taehyung apologized , " Namjoon hyung has a few tricks up his sleeve , it must be something important "

" now you said important , I have an important announcement to make " Jimin clapped his hands to gather their attention . " We should be in a real mission someday "