#12 .

Jenevie groggily yawned, suprised at the silence that spread throughout the whole building. Or maybe she was exagerating ob the building part but she did jinxed herself.

A set of bangs and clangs resonated through out the dorm level. Each of the candidate stayed at the facility dorm level. And a very familiar voice shouted : "EVERYBODY STRAP IN!!"

Jenevie's hair was a mess, taming it down with her make-shift fingers as a comb, she twisted her key and opened the door to see Taehyung clad in his uniform but holding a saucepan and a wooden spatula at another. "what for?"

"IM BOUTTA OPEN SOME M EFFIN WINDOWS"

Jenevie slapped her palm to her forehead at the suspense. "you had to bring Samuel L's line here?"

Taehyung shrugged, and grinned maniacly while striding down to each door of the level, but he took his time smashing the cooking utensils at a specific door and Jenevie knew without a doubt it was Seokjin the younger boy was going to piss.

And she was right.

With a loud scream of anguish, Seokjin opened the door slowly, although the dented doorknob said otherwise; and pointed a finger to Taehyung who ran away laughing like an idiot.

The rest of the team were now complete in their attire. Jenevie had finished tying her hair in a bun, locking the door in the process only to turn around an see Jungkook in the process of saying a loud BOO to scare her. But seeing as she turned around just right at her time, she only witnessed the young boy falling down the plush carpetted floor in an effort to save his burned pride.

"you alright?"

"peek a boo?" Jungkook pouted at his little trophy of achievement falling down his shoulder. He really wanted the female to be scared, and possibly make her smile however, the grin on her face said otherwise as she extended a hand for Jungkook to hold onto.

"since you are here" Jenevie started off, "mind giving me a ride?"

"alright" Jungkook shrugged the last bit of his embaresement before securing his hand on her waist respectfully and dashing off to leave a blurry streak of wind to arch off the floor to the site where they would meet their instructor at.

Here's the thing about Jungkook's abilities ; since he is fast, people might think he would only see a blurry streak of what used to be his abilities acting up and the wind would conceal his vision but no. That's not how he sees his world.

Here's how it is : everytime he moves fast , everything, trully everything moves slow, liquid would cascade down perfectly slow from a certain slope, enabling him to see it plop from its circular form to drop on stable ground.

Right now the boy was seeing Janitor's cleaning and some dusting away invisible particles on the floor. Jenevie's baby hair tickled his neck, the girl's face a representation of awe as electricity cackled alive from the force of his run.

Don't worry about the bolts now, they only surround the force and wind he made, not his body . But he usually does this with a certain clench of his abdomen. He really can't trust his bolts to not scar someone or something alive in his possession.

They finally arrived at the Trainning room. Unlike the usual 'gentleman' way of opening the door, it was Jenevie who opened the door with a wave of her hand. The metal door opened dramaticly, the squeaking of its hinges the only thing that echoes in the dim room of the exceptionally large training room.

The two took their time to stomach the whole area. They seemed to be divided into four areas : top left was the shooting range area, a few guns tucked nicely on a safe wall, ear-muffs, helmets stacked and magazines carefully laid out on a seperate table.

 S U P E R H E R O E S (BTS Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara