#3 .

The tears now stuck to his face as yoongi sucked in huge puffs of air.The event just now had himself humilated as his friends or so-called 'friends' embaressed him by pouring a blue liquid on to him in public with lots of people shoving their phones to the scene

He didnt knew what was inside of the liquid but he sure as hell didn't want to experience it again. The blue liquid stuck to his white school uniform with a sickening sweet smell coming from it. If a drop of the liquid touches his skin, it will immediatly burn his skin making him hiss in pain.

If yoongi was to get a dollar from the stares he got of civilians, he would be a millionaire. Hushed whispers could be heard from miles away and a few of them exchanged looks of confusion as Yoongi bolted right next to them .

He arrived at his ransacked apartment with only a toilet and a bed to accompany it.The slight musty smell wafted to his nostrils, the scent of moulding bread was the only thing he could smell for a few hours than the disgusting stench imprinted on the clothes he found near the local dustbin. When his friends asked him where he got his clothes, Yoongi would shrug.

"from my mom"

But the truth is, he lost both his parents to Cancer. Starting from then, his tears would be his bestfriend everyday. Their death affected him so much Yoongi would never concentrate much to school and other things. The only reason he stayed at school was to feel the comfort of being around people, shelter, air-conditioners were his life saver and the food that the cafeteria would give everytime students are a bit selfish for not eating.

That's how Min Yoongi survived. Stealing wasn't his forte but everytime his clothes would mold overtime, he knew he had to make exceptions for himself.

He took out his lighter,which was a gift he received from his late parents. The skinny weapon was in the shade of ruby red and there were golden lines striking up the sides of its body. His fingers nimbly traced the lighter, and a slight feeling of nostalgia suffocated him.

He looked around occasionally, trying to detach himself from ever drowning to his dark truth. The walls were black and little parts of the wall had started chipping, crippling down from age and they had never seen better days since.

His parents were the anchor for his stability. They never lived to have a full stomach the next day but what they both promised to yoongi was more than enough.

Not having what others have is not to be bothered, and have you ever thought if they felt content in what they have?

He could starve a few days, he could ignore the painful stabs of hunger peaking from the pit of his stomach but one thing he can't ignore is the subtle clench of pain everytime he would remember his mother's words.

After their death,yoongi couldnt control himself as he had lost himself in a battle of his depression years ago.

Thoughts of suicide had appeared in his mind previously but he chose to ignore them, believing they would dissapear but no. One step further was equally the same 3 steps backwards. Everytime he thought of moving on, his dangerous thoughts would come by. Delivering bad news in its wake.

He shook his head. He would never, ever trust the thoughts that come inside his head and he would never trust the thing that beats inside his chest. However,the young boy craved comfort.

Freedom

Happiness

He could feel it at the tip of his tounge.

The slight tinge of gasoline was like the perfume his classmates would wear if he even so passed by them.

The bottle of the gasoline dropped from his hand that gripped it previously. The solid thud was enough to jolt him away from his line of madness.