#13 .

"I don't think I can ever forget the blood-bath party " Yoongi confessed . His leg was propped up on a coffee table on the lounge area . A movie was playing , but the boy take no mind on the squeaky voice of the actor playing Barbie , to him it was a background noise .

Hoseok sighed quitely next to him. The two were resting comfortably , talking about whatever that came to their mind while the rest of the world was asleep . They couldn't sleep after what had happened in the Playroom . Truly a nightmare .

Even after they had taken a bath , the coppery tinge still smeared their surroundings .

"me too man , Jenevie is a whole bomb " Hoseok commented . He then raised both palms out in surrender at Yoongi's pointed glare , " pun intended "

A swooshing noise was heard as Taehyung plopped himself on the edge of the couch Yoongi was laying on , " now this is where you two were at " Taehyung grinned but it fell a bit when he saw the movie they were watching, " Barbie ? "

" got a problem with that ? " Hoseok asked confusingly .

" not exactly "

Yoongi nodded his head to Taehyung expectantly , " and where were you headed for ? "

" oh " Taehyung was stunned to silence , " just after visiting Jenevie and Seokjin , the two are in pretty bad shape "

Hoseok stood up suddenly , catching the rest of their attention . " we haven't visited her you know "

Yoongi turned to look down at the interesting floor ; careful to be secretive incase Taehyung notice his withdrawal from the minor visit , but his plan backfired immensely .

" If you're scared at what she had done , you're not alone Hyung " Taehyung smiled weakly .

" I don't know , I just... don't feel so well "

Taehyung shook off his hesitance with a gruff , " come on it's gonna be okay "

---------------------------------------

" finally ! you guys came !! " Jimin shouted . The older man was clad in the medic gown and it flowed wildly from the bustling air-conditioner . Fortunately he was wearing a set of pants underneath as he strided closer to the apprpaching figures of a flying Taehyung and a panicking Yoongi and Hoseok who shushed Jimin as soon as they got closer .

" what happened to you ? " Hoseok asked , pointing his temple for emphasist on Jimin's bandaged ones .

Jimin blew his raspberry . " headache of some sort . The doctor said I should move alot ? but get some rest too , relax I also did not understand him but oh well , he gave me a medicine and now I feel really sleepy " . Jimin closed one sleepy eye and another open to prove his point sluggishly .

Yoongi snatched the medicine Jimin had loosely gripped upon . Once he finished reading what the medicine had described , he shared a look with the rest of his friends .

Jimin was oblivious to the rest of their telephatic conversation , choosing their silence as his time to continue spatting jibberish about his day .

" the medicine says it will make you drunk if too much is consumed " Taehyung said out-loud from his reading on Yoongi's shoulder . "how many did you drink Jimin-hyung ?"

" don't know " Jimin replied , a grin painted to his sweating face . "they just gave me that today , nothing else "

" oh my god " Hoseok slapped a hand to his face . The boy shook the almost-empty canister of the medicine Jimin had . " it's almost empty too "