#29 .

"teach him a lesson ice, he needs to know not to trust anybody" Killer Clark announced, sipping his tea with class and taking pleasure in seeing Jungkook's frightened face.

"it was fun playing around with the newbies minds" Taehyung stated, twirling the bloodied knife with ease. "I guess some had false sense of reality, checkmate for me"

"is this a prank or something?" Jungkook asked cautiously.

Taehyung barked out an amused laughter. He then lunged at Jungkook, the boy whined at his act and with his lightning reflexes managed to avoid the attack.

"is this really you hyung?" He ask and then yelped as Taehyung tried to attack him again. "I don't believe this"

"neither do I kid, get your head off pluto and we'll talk" Taehyung sassed out. "but after I get that head of your shoulder I might"

Jungkook managed to stood up and examined the room he was at and was suprised to still see Killer Clark stirring what was left of his over sweetened tea and Ben, well Ben was doing Ben at this point. He even laughed at several parts where Jungkook tripped on his two legs.

"what the hell is going on?" He asked himself. He didn't understand what Taehyung was supposed to be doing. Attacking his own friend seemed wrong.

That was when Taehyung successfully blocked Jungkook's breathing pipe with a strong grasp on his throat. Jungkook fell silent. Taehyung then frosted his other hand and crafted a beautiful snowflake at the size of his palm.

"beautiful frosty show, just beware of the frostbite blisters it may cause" Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear. "you have a pathetic mind Jungkook, so not suprised you did not suspect me for being the mole in making the bad guys find our hide out"

Jungkook's whole world fell for the second time.  "h-hyung why are you doing this?"

Maybe the art of deception was a little bit too much.

"can you jump for me?" That was an odd question.

"wait why?"

Taehyung took Jungkook's reply as a green light and soared to the sky while his hands busy itself with creating multiple snowflakes and throwing them to where Killer Clark and Ben was.

"Jimin it's now or never!!" Taehyung let go of Jungkook who screamed as he made his free-fall to the ground.

The sound of a wave coming through alerted him as soon the water crashed to him. His breath got knocked out of his throat but a strong hold on his body made his eyes open with joy. He rose up to the surface of the water in no time and was greeted by Jimin's proud grin. "that was my plan kid, glad it fooled you. Now let's get you out of here"

"Jimin back off it's Namjoon's show time"

Jimin steadied the water he was standing on, splashing Namjoon who was in mid jump from a window that was oddly left open.

"h-hyung!" Jungkook shivered from the cold. "i can't move my hands"

"kook Im going to throw you" Jimin deadpanned.

Jungkook gaped in fixed astonishment. "I have enough favours to make and that is not the an-"

"you talk too much" With that, Jimin tossed Jungkook by the back of his neck, ignoring the boyish howl that escaped the younger's mouth.

Jungkook felt like he was floating in the 3 couple seconds, the dangling noise of the metal cuffs were his only reminder if he was dead or not.

"gotcha!"