Chapter 16: The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!

The Village Hidden in the Leaves. Many of the world's greatest ninja have come from this secret village. Naruto Uzumaki, he's the number one prankster of the village. He's also determined to become the greatest ninja of all, alongside his younger twin sister, Naruko Uzumaki. The Sexy Jutsu is one of the unusual techniques he developed. But Naruto had a secret inside, as did his sister, that even he didn't know about. Twelve years ago, a nine-tailed fox nearly destroyed our village. To save us, the spirit of the beast was sealed in the body of two children equally. Those children were the twins, Naruto and Naruko. The adults of the village shunned him and forced his sister out of the village, after a second, and three artificial beasts were sealed inside her later on because they knew she had the worst beast spirits inside of her. With my approval, Naruto finally graduated from the Academy and became a ninja, like his sister. At last, he was ready for his first mission.

Ninja missions are usually carried out is squads of three, but his group had an extra member. Naruto's group includes Sasuke Uchiha of the legendary Uchiha Clan. Sasuke's superior skill constantly frustrates Naruto to no end. The other member of the quartet is Sakura Haruno, a kunoichi, a female ninja. Naruto likes Sakura, but she has a big crush on Sasuke. Finally, the extra member is Naruto's sister, Naruko. She's had years of ninja training and is the most advanced one in the group. She's very secluded, but gets along well with Sasuke and Naruto, and often ends fights between them. Naruko's calm, level head is what's often needed to balance out the group when they get overconfident or in tight binds. To succeed, they'll have to learn to work as a team. Their sensei is Kakashi Hatake. Known as the Copy Ninja, he's one of the most exceptionally skilled Jonin in the Hidden Leaf Village.

The group's first major mission was to guard Tazuna, the master bridge builder from the Land of Waves. However, an evil tycoon named Gato sought the bridge builder's life and control of his country. Gato hired an assassin to eliminate Tazuna. Zabuza Momochi, a rogue ninja known as the Demon of the Hidden Mist. A master of the silent killing technique, he had many victims. No one had ever escaped his soul. He also took Naruko in when she was young and taught her many things before she had to leave again and move on. Naruto and his group struggled against Zabuza's punishing attacks. By disguising himself as a Shuriken, Naruto turned the tables on the Demon Assassin. Kakashi used the Sharingan eye to copy Zabuza's jutsu and reflect those techniques back on his opponent, with Naruko's assistance as well. But the one who dealt the final blow was a tracker ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist. However, this boy, Haku, was actually Zabuza's partner. One that Naruko had known for a while in her life. He had saved her after she almost drowned and died of a wound during the battle against Zabuza's Clone.

Realizing that Zabuza must still be alive, Kakashi prepared his squad to face their enemy by teaching them special techniques to control chakra. One week later, Kakashi's suspicions were confirmed. The time has come.

"Secret Jutsu," Haku started. I saw Zabuza smirk a little, but I also saw a bit of, sadness, maybe in his eyes as well. Sasuke grunted as he looked around us, a little nervous.

"Crystal Ice Mirrors!" Haku shouted while I muttered. The mirrors started glowing a bright, white light, as Haku lowered his hands.

"Now, we'll begin," Haku said. "And I'll show you what speed really means."

"Take this!" Sakura yelled as she threw the kunai towards us. Haku simply shifted out of the mirror slightly and grabbed the kunai in mid-air. Haku changed his grip on the kunai quickly, now holding it like a dagger. I heard a shuriken behind Haku before I saw it, and before it hit Haku in the face. He then fell out of the mirror on the outer side of the mirror. He dropped the kunai and ended up landing on top of it.